[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, I have been struggling with back pain for the last 3 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: back pain.gif (35KB, 284x423px) Image search: [Google]
back pain.gif
35KB, 284x423px
/fit/, I have been struggling with back pain for the last 3 months or so. Did 0 exercise the first two months, thought the pain was gone, but it has returned. I blamed pushing myself too hard, but I haven't even been deadlifting this last month.

pls help /fit/, this shit makes me want to kill myself. The dark red is where I ususally hurt, the light is occasional.
>>
File: bus feels tfw.jpg (46KB, 498x454px) Image search: [Google]
bus feels tfw.jpg
46KB, 498x454px
Meant to say I thought I had mpsuhed myself too much on deadlifts, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
>>
>>34908588
i have experience with the light red part.
i noticed it is triggered by 2 things in my case:
1.when i dont work my back for over 4 days
2.when i do repetitive pushing motions like bench press and pushups

pullups did wonder for me and let me get rid of the pain for 3 to 4 days.Maybe try that along with neck stretches and see what happens.
>>
Seconding pullups or rows for the upper part. You don't even have to go all that heavy.
Kettlebell swings also do wonders for my lower back.
>>
I really apprechiate your guys help, however I am already doing pullups twice a week. Could this be a skeletal problem? I am not as read up on this as I should be, but I foam roll and have also starting to stretch recently.
>>
>>34908676
in my case it is called "loss of cervical curvature" or "military neck" and it causes muscle spasms.
maybe consult an orthopedic or physio
>>
I get pain in the same places. Start doing Foundation Training. Clears that right up. Beginner stuff is one YouTube, but the DVDs are best. Really amazing
>>
I also live with thid pain but what has helped is finding my muscular imbalances through stretching and making sure I strengthen my muscles symetrically. Do this exercise before training and at home every now and then. It helped me a lot http://www.health.com/health/m/gallery/0,,20567817_4,00.html . Staying loose is also a priority. Get your hardened muscles and built up scar tissue massaged the fuck out if you can. I wish you well
>>
hey anon, try out this video for back issues, it helped me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BOTvaRaDjI
>>
The lower pain is due to your hamstrings, butt, and back are tight. When shit gets tight the surrounding shit has to make up for it. Stretch out correctly and lift lighter with better form. You can also do bodyweight days as well. For example Spider-Man push ups, lunges, sublime hip extension, etc. basic light stuff using the muscles differently focusing on form. The upper pain may be due to poor posture. Look at your front in the mirror. If yor thumbs rotate inwards that indicates you have tight rounded over shoulders placing more strain on other parts of you. This also indicates tight biceps and arms in general. Look up stretches based around your thoracic spine and shoulders as well as neck. Daily routine such as sitting or looking down can put an excess beating on yourself over the years. Most people don't seem to notice/care until they are in their 30s and it really shows dramatically when you are middle aged. I also like to foam roll.
>>
File: 1438740550006.jpg (88KB, 594x596px) Image search: [Google]
1438740550006.jpg
88KB, 594x596px
OP here, thanks for the help everyone, I will take what you have said into consideration

love you guys no homo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.