[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in need of a song / rant The only thing I remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: azVjyKp_700b (1).jpg (82KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
azVjyKp_700b (1).jpg
82KB, 640x1136px
I'm in need of a song / rant

The only thing I remember about it, is that it got me out of a depression over a break up of an ex girlfriend.

I think It was about getting over a girl, waking up going to the gym and getting aesthetic as fuck and then her begging for you back and you can either fuck her or not because it doen't matter because you're alpha as fuck?

This is a long shot but I'm pretty sure I got it off of here about 2 years ago.

Ty mens
>>
bumpen pls
>>
hmmmmmm
>>
FUARK google has been exhausted
>>
File: 1386871169958.png (235KB, 554x566px) Image search: [Google]
1386871169958.png
235KB, 554x566px
Was it that ms paint one?
>>
>>34903412
quite possibly, i cant remember, it was like 1 minute 40 ish?

:( link to ms paint one?
>>
>>34903440
It was a picture.

I AM NOT A SMART MAN.
>>
>>34903518
oh no, it was a song :(

cheers anyway
>>
File: 1329322203034.jpg (98KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1329322203034.jpg
98KB, 800x600px
>>34903518
I'll dump some other motivational shit saved from about 2yrs ago tho, i feel bad for you now my g.
>>
File: 1389358265229.jpg (320KB, 523x4409px) Image search: [Google]
1389358265229.jpg
320KB, 523x4409px
>>34903562
>>
File: 1373699718589.jpg (182KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
1373699718589.jpg
182KB, 395x395px
>>34903575
>>
File: Quotes (35).jpg (61KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
Quotes (35).jpg
61KB, 800x577px
>>34903608
>>
File: 26597994.jpg (34KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
26597994.jpg
34KB, 480x342px
>>34903618
You ok op?
>>
File: 556469812.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
556469812.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
>>34903632
Welp looks like I am alone and shall turn off the lights upon my exit
>>
>>34903632
Yeah, I'm all good!
In fact this is the first time i've posted on /fit/ since listening to that song.

Got a new girlfriend with an unreal body, now at university bettering my life instead of wasting away in depression.

That song literally saved me and it pains that I cant find it now haha
>>
FUUUCK I found the copypasta some how but now I can't find the video!

She's taking a new cock every other day while you're sitting there imagining being with her, look at how ****ed up that picture this, getting railed by all kinds of guys. She doesn't give a **** about you, why should you give one single **** about her? Disregard her completely, I don't care if you've been going after her for months or years, stop it now. I don't care if you think you've put too much time in, stop it. Stop thinking how great it would be with her, because it wouldn't. You're better than that. She's just another slut that you were infatuated with. She’s average. She’s nothing to you. I don't care if she texts you saying she misses you, don't respond. don't wait 2 hours then respond and think you're alpha, you're in the same ****ing spot with her at the end. Forget about her, work on your goals for life, aesthetics being one of them. When you're aesthetic as ****, don't give a ****, alpha and confident as **** you know what will happen since you've been disregarding her? She will come to you like never before, and you can toy with her ****ing emotions if you want. Girls live off emotions, you think you're ****ed with this oneitis, imagine how bad it will be for her when she sees how awesome you are and you aren't giving her any time. It will eat her inside, then you can eventually **** her and disregard if you want, or just forget about her. It doesn't matter, you know why? Because you're the ****ing man so start acting like it. Stop feeling bad for yourself, stop fantasizing about her before you go to bed, stop fapping to her, stop all of this nonsense. You're going to look back and laugh at how dumb you were for being infatuated with this chick when there are tons of them out there, go get more. put yourself out there, lift heavy as ****, work on ceo'ing, adopt the not a single **** was given attitude and watch your happiness rise to higher levels than ever before.
>>
>>She's taking a new cock every other day while you're sitting there imagining being with her, look at how fucked up that picture this, getting railed by all kinds of guys. She doesn't give a fuck about you, why should you give one single fuck about her? Disregard her completely, I don't care if you've been going after her for months or years, stop it now. I don't care if you think you've put too much time in, stop it. Stop thinking how great it would be with her, because it wouldn't. You're better than that. She's just another slut that you were infatuated with. She’s average. She’s nothing to you. I don't care if she texts you saying she misses you, don't respond. don't wait 2 hours then respond and think you're alpha, you're in the same fucking spot with her at the end. Forget about her, work on your goals for life, aesthetics being one of them. When you're aesthetic as fuck, don't give a fuck, alpha and confident as fuck you know what will happen since you've been disregarding her? She will come to you like never before, and you can toy with her fucking emotions if you want. Girls live off emotions, you think you're fucked with this oneitis, imagine how bad it will be for her when she sees how awesome you are and you aren't giving her any time. It will eat her inside, then you can eventually fuck her and disregard if you want, or just forget about her. It doesn't matter, you know why? Because you're the fucking man so start acting like it. Stop feeling bad for yourself, stop fantasizing about her before you go to bed, stop fapping to her, stop all of this nonsense. You're going to look back and laugh at how dumb you were for being infatuated with this chick when there are tons of them out there, go get more. put yourself out there, lift heavy as shit, work on ceo'ing, adopt the not a single fuck was given attitude and watch your happiness rise to higher levels than ever before.

Uncensored version
>>
>>34903802
somone must have this video
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.