[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sure, I'm getting physically stronger but I'm still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1430446977719.jpg (209KB, 1012x750px) Image search: [Google]
1430446977719.jpg
209KB, 1012x750px
Sure, I'm getting physically stronger but I'm still weak at everything else in life.

How does /fit/ improve their life outside of lifting?
>>
>>34895703
P-practice? Just like how you practiced lifting.
>>
Confidence is the key for everything but it's a tricky one because in order to get it you gotta put your cards on the table and just face your fears by testing. It gets cruel there because if you get rejected or fail then you confidence is crashed and gets lower than before but if you succeed you're practically the king of the world and feel better for the next time.
>>
>>34895736
Where are the guides, anon. I feel like I'm digging myself into a bigger hole of NEETdom
>>
>>34895703
Start making big goals. What do you want to work with? Then make smaller goals that lead toward that.
>>
1. define your big goals in writing, things you really want to have.

2. define in writing and do small goals that lead to big goals.

3. manage your time, self discipline. no fap.

4. start the habits that will use your time and energy wisely every single day.

5. track your progress. and don't give a shit on anyone that says you can't do it. they are just saying that because they are uncomfortable because of you leveling up your life. (effect of cognitive dissonance).

6. lastly, study the right way of doing things, example, is it safe doing this? etc. etc. it pays to research first and use the experience of others.

i've always been a lurker for a long time, decided to reply on this one.

good luck.
>>
>>34895856
Thanks anon, this means a lot.
>>
>How does /fit/ improve their life outside of lifting?
Implying any of us have a life outside of picking up heavy objects. If we were good at life then why would we spend all of our time in the gym?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>34895933
>If we were good at life then why would we spend all of our time in the gym?
>>
>>34895756
Put yourself in a position where you are working with other people towards a common goal, most of the time that goal is to make money but it doesn't matter what the goal is as long as you get something out of it and hopefully help others in the process. If the goal is hard to accomplish, pace yourself and know your limits so you don't get too down on yourself about making mistakes if and when they happen. For most people this means going to school or working some kind of job/ running a business that forces you to be responsible not only for yourself but for other people as well, but it could be anything you set your mind to honestly.
>>
>>34895933
>>34895933
Because you, like any functional person would have a balance of fitness and other responsibilities?
>>
>>34895703

by not going a fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwSsp2k44ns

The big guy preaching no fap
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.