[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women dress like complete sluts at the gym? Yet hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: 1446828565194.webm (3MB, 694x524px) Image search: [Google]
1446828565194.webm
3MB, 694x524px
Why do women dress like complete sluts at the gym?

Yet hate it when people look at them?
>>
Don't be fooled, the ones dressed like complete sluts do not hate it when people look at them.
>>
Depends on the gym. In my gym, they dress completely normally.
Though I go before the plebs come (after 6 o'clock), so it's possible I only see normal girls.
>>
>>34890899
>1pl8

3/10 would not bang
>>
>>34890928
those are 10Kg bells, it's 0.5pl8
>>
MY DICK
>>
>>34890899

almost every female at my gym wears paper thin yogapants with string tangas in contrast color underneath

really distracting when you're trying to squat 3plate
>>
>>34890936
Looks like 5kg to be honest family
>>
They want hot guys to stare at them, not you.
>>
>>34890960
I've stared at plenty of girls. Some have even smiled back at me when they're with their bf/husband
>>
I once saw a DYEL Asian manlet actually get SHOVED by a big butted qt3.14 when she saw him looking at her ass. Guy almost faceplants, girl claims that the guy was recording her ass on his phone. Guy was asked to leave by some PT faggot
The keks were real that day
>>
The ones in sports bras and shorts so short the cheeks are spilling out want attention but don't want to deal with scores of gym scrubs. It's like girls who camwhore but won't touch a dick. All the attention of a slut without actually having to be a slut, although men don't make the same distinction.

And I don't begrudge chicks for wearing yoga pants and shit. That's where women's fashion is right now. They want to look good because even today their worth is tied up in their looks, but they don't really want attention either. They'd just rather have positive attention than be caught looking totally fucking beat. I'm still gonna ogle the fuck out of that ass regardless.
>>
what's that black shit in the back of her knees
>>
>>34890899
Because they want to show off, but not be whores.
>tfw backwards and unhealthy ideas of sexuality.

Also, where can I find more like that Webm?
>>
>>34891105
>yoga pants
>That's where womens fashion is right now

lel I love poor people who think yoga pants are fashion.
>>
>>34890899
Where. The. Fuck. Is. The full video?
>>
>>34891158
It is though. It's not going to the Oscars or to the club in Hollywood fashion, but that's where casual fashion is for women. Even celebrities where that shit, and that's where a lot of fashion really gets popular.
>>
Who cares what girls wear? 90% of faggot dude run around with cut off shirts and no one cares. Trying to show off their tiny twig arms or fatceps.

I try my fucking hardest not to look at other people. It attracts girls attention more when you are HUGE and dont stare at them. Ill have girls come right next to me doing some weirdo glute thrusts and I wont look over at them once.

I cannot stand faggot dudes who just go to the gym to break their necks looking at women all day. either talk to them or mind your own business. Staring at them isnt gonna work nigg.a
>>
>>34890899
When a woman wears something like that it generally means they are wanting some fuck and wouldn't be upset if you strolled up and started fucking them (once they are finished with their set, anyway.)

At least that's how it is in my home gym.
>>
>>34890899
They don't normally, you're just fucking ugly m8
>>
They hate it when YOU look, not when alpha males look.
>>
Why does everyone complain? Just enjoy the show, they don't care if you look. Have any of you actually ever been called out for looking ever?
>>
>>34891125
>Shit
>>
you faggots having fun with attention seeking whores? go to your uni's engineering department and look for girls there. You will be ass blasted discovering that there is actually girls with a brain.
>>
>>34890994
oh wow such alpha
>>
Shut up man it gets your test levels higher. Enjoy the girls and enjoy the gains.
>>
>>34891745
Bitch if you were attractive guys would have hit on you by now. Guys don't approach girls because they like how their brains look, Frumpy Magoo.
>>
>>34890960

Yeah they dress for the hot guys, they want that thrill of getting mired (just as guys would for a hot female). That's not to say that don't also want that feeling of superiority of an uglier guy checking them out.
>>
>>34890899
she has really bad form, if she upped weight that little twink in her left knee would send her to snap city
>>
>>34891536
>not when alpha males look
alphas dont look, they take. beta detected
>>
>>34892198
>pretending to be alpha
You are among friends.
>>
>>34890899
Is nobody else here totally disgusted by the back of her knees? Poor hygiene, 1/5, would not bang.
>>
I find it funny that it's always the DYEL guys who wear tank tops at the gym.
>>
>>34891262
I work as an engineer for a global engineering company. If you've worked in an engineering company, you know its 90% male. Of the 10% women l, maybe 5% are are under 30 years old and rated 8/10 or above. That's 1 in 200 who I can have a quick perv at in my workplace. We have around 1500 people at my office, so I have around 7.5 grills in my huge workplace who are fun to look at. So I'll maybe get 1 or 2 glimpses during my entire working day.

I'm in a committed relationship, and wouldn't venture outside of it. But I want to look at real life fucking hot women who aren't my girlfriend, and who aren't the 7.5 grills at work I may have the chance to see for a few seconds during the day.

I work out for myself, 6 days a week for 3+ years now; and I love lifting with a passion. Still, one of my favourite things about hitting the gym is getting to see some hot girls. I don't see an issue with that.
>>
>>34892301
I'm too confused to be disgusted. I can't tell if it's paint or bruising or if her black boyfriend went too hard and rubbed some blackness off on her or what.
>>
File: 1447358475290.png (535KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1447358475290.png
535KB, 550x550px
>>34890899
BREH
>>
>>34891158
Every type of clothing is a fashion
>>
>>34891042
>implying this wasn't done to further put the attention on her
>>
>>34891105
>>34891158
You should begrudge them, it's unattractive

I'm not a gothic ninja pirate /fa/ retard, but literally every other girl at my college walks around in a sweatshirt and leggings

it's just kind of disgusting, it's like seeing a girl with dyed black hair and a spray on tan
>>
>>34890899
They only hate it when you look at them and you are not attractive.
>>
>be third month of gym
>go at 01:00
>see badass looking qt
>only other person there
>skin tight clothes, ripped yoga pants and sports bra
>tattoos and the shebang
>no gauges so she doesn't look like a fucking degenerate sub-human
>feel like she is forever out of my league because she probably only hangs out with chadimus daximus
>she see's me taking my extended break
>she stops her deadlifts
>smiles
>waves
>mouths a hey
>such sweet face
>me beta
>get scared
>get back under barbell and lift away

she always waves to me and smiles but I just can't muster up the courage to go talk to her. She just seems so perfect.
>>
>>34892663

She's probably using spray tan and that's a place where she didn't rub it in properly
>>
>>34890899
They don't hate being looked at, they hate being looked at by ugly dudes.
>>
>>34893921
Dude, grow a fucking pair and at least go say hi, ask her name, introduce yourself and briefly chat.

Don't fucking linger, but open up the possibility of chatting each time that you are there at the gym if you are both regulars. Don't be a fucking pussy, girls aren't some mystical creature. She's probably just as spergy as you
>>
>>34890899
> hate muslims
> wants women to wear burkas all the time
make up your minds, men
>>
>>34894331
we don't want you to wear burkas

we just want you to acknowledge we gon' stare at dem tittays if you dress revealingly.
>>
File: 1372436027729.gif (2MB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1372436027729.gif
2MB, 450x300px
>tfw home gym so never get so see qt3.14 workout bunnies
>>
>>34892401
Holy shit what an Indian
>>
I was asked to leave my gym once because I wore the exact same shorts a girl wears every day.
Ended up going to the manager and asking why it's fair they get to but not me? When I wear it for the same reason "comfort and flexibility"

Long story short. Shorts have to go to knees.
>>
>>34894373
>that shooting star
>my sides
>>
File: 1442194985123.jpg (20KB, 392x375px) Image search: [Google]
1442194985123.jpg
20KB, 392x375px
>>34890899

Ugh her legs are almost on cellulite mode. That's my worst nightmare.
>>
>>34893765
>it's like seeing a girl with dyed black hair and a spray on tan

I don't see the issue
>>
>>34893977
This guy gets it.

After talking to enough girls, you realize that most of them are super spergy and drop boatloads of spaghetti everywhere. Especially if you're the one initiating contact.
>>
>all women are sluts because ive never talked to one
Just kill yourself
>>
>>34890954
10 kg you fag
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1280x960px
>>34890899

Because all they have in their life is their narcissism.

Who cares anyways... black lives matter and you are all faggots.

Enjoy choking on white upper class liberal cocks while they drain the countries wealth.
>>
>>34890899
>Yet hate it when people look at them?
It makes me wonder if women, in general, have any fucking clue what men find attractive or if they just go through the motions to maintain their status amongst their female friends.
>>
>>34890899
They hate it when certain people look at them

Think about it like this:
>You walk into a room full of people with mirrors everywhere thats predominantly female
> attractive ones stare at you
> you know theyre staring
> good feels
> unattractive ones stare at you
> you know theyre staring
> you want them to stop

Thats how girls feel breh
>>
>>34890899
They only hate it when *you* look at them, op
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.