[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat fuck here I started dieting a week ago, checked my progress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Fat fuck here

I started dieting a week ago, checked my progress this morning and in 7 days i lost 9 and a half pounds.

329 - 319

I'm at the very least 600 calories under my tdee but this is way beyond what i was expecting.

Can someone explain this?
>>
You have a case of the Gay.
>>
>>34889922
What's your diet, sugar tits?
>>
>>34889958
Super clean.

Lots of celery and oats. Protein is mainly hummus and chicken breasts.

Basically 90% fruits and vegetables with hummus or peanut butter.

I'm going low cal in case that wasnt obvious
>>
>>34889977
>hummus
Literally Arabian spackle they construct housing in the mid east using it.
>>
>>34889977
what was your diet before my man
>>
former fatfuck here.

switching to clean from fatshit intake means you lose a tremendous amount of water weight that had been bound up by salt. being 320 ppunds also means weight loss is super easy. expect to slow down in a bit but maintain weight loss on reasonable calorie intake (2500-3000, at your weight) for some time.
>>
>>34889922
Good. Keep going. Just eat moderate portions of healthy food. And walk, and lift, and swim.

Its a lifestyle change, not a diet phase. Learn to hate shit food.
>>
>>34890006
>not liking hummus

full fucking faggot

>>34889977
also did you weigh yourself at the same time? maybe you had more/less water in you? maybe you had more/less food in you?
>>
Probably alot of water weight OP
>>
>>34889922
it's simple, eat less and move more, if you want to lose more weight
>>
>>34890008

Ordering out literally every day.

Pizza, burgers, chinese food.

I had one huge meal typically around 3500 calories or so and chips at night. I was also bad with coke and pepsi. Minimum a litre every day
>>
1. Water Weight
2. Losing the first few pounds is easy af if you are as fat as you are
3. add some exercise and keep going, Anon
>>
>>34890024

I always weight myself first thing in the morning after my morning shit
>>
>>34890024
>not liking what I like
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>34890035
Not asking for advice. Kill yourself.
>>
>>34889922
It's really easy for a fat person to lose the first several pounds with very little effort.

As has been pointed out, some of that is water weight, but the first twenty or twenty five pounds should fall off of you like nothing.

It will get a bit harder, but think of the early progress as a bonus.
>>
>>34890059
It's chickpeas and garlic, not liking it is retard-tier, much like not liking onions or not liking pizza. Just shit people make up to feel special or unique
>>
>>34890103
This autist just compared mashed up chickpeas to pizza.
>>
>>34890103
You probably dip French fries in ranch dressing you faggot.
>>
>>34889922
water weight
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.