[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL/DR: I got hit by an ambulance, and after six months, the doctors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bongabongabirl.jpg (81KB, 450x374px) Image search: [Google]
bongabongabirl.jpg
81KB, 450x374px
TL/DR: I got hit by an ambulance, and after six months, the doctors finally allowed me to do moderate activities.
I went from 90kg at 20% bf to 116kg (not sure about the bodyfat), and I want to get in shape, because I am literally too ashamed to have a social life while looking like this.
My time frame is eight months, and money is not a problem, but I those are the doctors guidelines:

1-) I definetly can't use steroids, and should avoid all supplements.

2-) I need to protect my joints. Apparently walking is fine, and so is cycling and swimming; but I should avoid running/sprinting and stuff like that.

3-) I should avoid lifting weight, focusing on calisthenics and related exercises instead.

Can /fit/ help me? Is a healthy and normal looking body achievable under those circumstances?
I would like to at least quickly go to a 100kg, so I can try to enjoy a social life again.
>>
>>34885984
>America
>Get shot at school, drink fluoride, die in useless wars, cops shoot your dog, incarceration capitol of the world, get hit by amberlamps
>>
>i have multiple doctors to discuss the situation with
>money is not a problem, so i can find a good physical therapist or strength coach as well
>hey fitness board of 4chan, what should i do??
>>
>>34886025
I was talking about food money, not that kind of money.
>>
>I have been told what to do by a trained, qualified and trusted individual
>What should I do, anonymous stranger with a reputation for giving bad advice?

Also the irony of getting run over by an ambulance is astounding
>>
>>34886054
I was told to do 30 minutes of light exercise everyday. When I asked about lifting, that is all that I was told.
>>
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>34885984
If you can't hit heavy weights you have a couple of options. Since they've already said calisthenics you can go through something like Overcoming Gravity and do leverage based bodyweight exercises and rings. You'll find pull ups are harder with your 20 kg.

You could also try kettlebells, the load is much lighter but again you have a leverage disadvantage.
>>
>>34886017

>LAND OF THE FREE HOME OF THE BRAVE

kek
>>
>>34885984
>can't use steroids

Well you won't recover, so enjoy being a cripple.
>>
>>34885984
Your doctor gave you the wrong advices on a subject they know little about.

>can't use supps
How is whey going to fuck you up? It won't and your doc is a fucking dyel fag.
>can't do resistance training
Why? Your doc is still a bitch.

You could literally take anavar and sit on your ass & see gainz.
>>
>>34886647
>>can't do resistance training
>Why? Your doc is still a bitch.
If the guy has some kind of metal scaffolding they like the bones to completely heal first so they're strong enough to take it. Otherwise you can fuck up the scaffolding and how your bones heal.
>>
>TL/DR: I got hit by an ambulance
I'm not usually one to encourage lawsuits but sweet jesus please tell me you sued.

Also I'm gonna go ahead and recommend you just swim like a motherfucker to avoid dicking up all your new cyborg parts while they're still being assimilated. I also don't see why *ALL supplements would be off-limits. It's likely just a liability problem for your doctor.
>>
>>34886746
Fuk u if his doctor could drive maybe he wouldn't have got hit by that ambulance
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.