[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have that screen cap of LOTR Sam and Frodo and Sam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (207KB, 1118x710px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 1118x710px
Does anyone have that screen cap of LOTR Sam and Frodo and Sam is talking about getting gains and the it ends with Sam saying "there's still some gains in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth lifting for"?
>>
File: image.jpg (669KB, 1755x3285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
669KB, 1755x3285px
Bumping with comics
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 680x814px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 680x814px
>>
File: image.jpg (539KB, 900x3690px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
539KB, 900x3690px
>>
File: 1446782122787.jpg (308KB, 680x798px) Image search: [Google]
1446782122787.jpg
308KB, 680x798px
i'm also pretty interested in whatever comic this is desu
>>
This is the text if anyone has the original picture:

Frodo: I can't squat this, Sam.
Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be in planet fitness. But we are. It's like in the great routines, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of squats and oats, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the results. Because how could the results be good? How could the bro cut back to the weight he was when so much food had been eaten? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this fat. Even DOMS must pass. A new day will come. And when the abdominal shows it will show the clearer. Those were the routines that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too dyel to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk doing those routines had lots of chances to curl in the rack, only they didn't. They kept squatting. Because they were holding on to something.
Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That there's some gains in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth lifting for.
>>
>>34872575
bumping for this
sounds promising
>>
>>34872575
Some faggot just draw a new one in ms paint it shouldnt take long and it will satiate ops hunger
>>
>>34872575

How do you have this text so detailed if you don't have the picture?
>>
>>34873241
I'm assuming autism.
>>
>>34873241
I knew "there's still some gains in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth lifting for" and googled that with quotes. Found the text, but no image.

Also slight autism.
>>
File: brick.gif (919KB, 272x181px) Image search: [Google]
brick.gif
919KB, 272x181px
>>34873376
AWE shit Nigga
>a normie couldn't have said this, the autism is too strong for a normie
>>
Bump. Someone's gotta have it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.