[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a confession to make. I love to fight. Problem is I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 04.jpg (139KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
139KB, 1024x768px
I have a confession to make. I love to fight. Problem is I'm not trained and fat so ain't very good.

I'm 6'5" weighing in at 280 pounds, so it's pretty embarrassing when the huge guy loses a fight. Plus I got poor motor skills and my punches are slow as fuck and barely land with any force. Tl:dr big fat weakling.

What type of martial arts training would be good to start out with a beginner like me? Do you go to MMA /fit/? If not, what's your fighting style?
>>
My fighting style is not fighting because it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>34861673
Bump
>>
>>34861673
Whyre you getting in fights, are you black?
>>
>>34862107
No I'm just an asshole to niggers all the time.
>>
You should try wing tsun
>>
>>34861692
>>34862107
you gotta love the faggots that are too scared to learn how to train so they justify that it's either retarded or for faggots etc..

what if somebody just straight out attacks you? are you going to explain to him that fighting is retarded and for faggots?

if you're not going to learn to fight, at least have a gun, bitches.
>>
boxing you fat fuck
>>
>>34861673
same height here, few pounds less (230). you should train any striking type of martial arts, rly. Ive trained viet boxing, but anything beside karate would be useful
>>
>>34862140
Kek, i support you
Don't know much about fighting, but I wanted to train kick-box a long time. Then suddenly became semi-pro rugby player tbhfam
>>
>>34862194
do i assume correctly that you have iron stamina, and youve never smoked cigs?
>>
Id love to see someone this fat step into my boxing gym
>>
>>34861673

Oh fuck yeah.

OP, check out Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) and MMA. If you want striking, a lot of people take Muay Thai alongside. I just do MMA and BJJ personally, but meh.

I highly advise you to also check out Sambo. It's a Russian style, and it mixes grappling, wrestling and strikes.

I used to think Krav Maga was effective, but now I'm not so sure. A lot of people tell me it's too much marketing. Also beware of 'mcdojos', where they promote too much mysticism and bullshit.

There's also Judo, which is what BJJ and Sambo are based on.

But yeah, pick one or two, and stick with it/them. Most people in the UFC I'm guessing are BJJ and Muay Thai, although UFC legend Fedor Emilianenko was Sambo and Judo, so there's that.

You can also check out >>>/asp/
>>
File: M!kepatt()nwithahat.jpg (19KB, 236x325px) Image search: [Google]
M!kepatt()nwithahat.jpg
19KB, 236x325px
Mike Patton currently holds 14 medals for creating a new style of fighting in which he actually beat 6 opponents at once - he promptly disposed of his research because ''there is too much potential for evil in my achievments''

Such a modest guy t b h famalam
>>
>>34861673
Learn peek a boo style and jabs.Youre a big guy as long as nobody reaches your chin or temples you can go on fighting.And dont telegraph your punches.Its important that your opponent is not able to read your body.Make compact moves and throw in some feints and yer golden.
>>
>>34862441
>telegraph your punches
we don't communicate by telegraph now, Grandpa
>>
File: ripplespooks.jpg (41KB, 494x710px) Image search: [Google]
ripplespooks.jpg
41KB, 494x710px
>>34862148
>what if somebody just straight out attacks you?

I've trained in boxing for over 15 years along with judo for 7, and nobody has ever "straight out attacked" me in my 37 years on this earth.

You're just one of those idiots who just can't wait to land himself in jail.
>>
>>34862889

Ignore him it's probably OP who is most likely a teenager who watches too much UFC.

I bet he creamed his pants when he heard about rumblr. Let these idiots kill themselves.
>>
>>34862180
Fuck buddy. Im training viet boxing. There is only a few of us i guess. Where u at?
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 517x768px
>>34862899
>rumblr
holy shit when'd this happen? This is real right? Brb wshh
>>
>>34862728
>don't email your punches
>>
>>34861673
>I love to fight

Do you though? Do you love to fight, or do you love the idea of fighting? Or maybe you got into one or two 'fights' over some girl and think that counts?

Just curious. If you're fat and admit that you pretty much suck at hitting things... Then how can you think you love it?

I guarantee that if you are as slow and weak as you say you are. Then you won't love having the shit kicked out of you. It isn't fun.

>inb4 it is, i like pain etc
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.