[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This "workout" regimen is possible for any untrained

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: OPM.jpg (271KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [Google]
OPM.jpg
271KB, 860x1236px
This "workout" regimen is possible for any untrained person, isn't it?
>>
>>34848163
the 6 miles a day would be the hardest thing
>>
File: good form.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
good form.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>34848163
Don't trust the animu. Rest days are important.
>>
>>34848163

The way the look makes it seem as if he's asking them to bench press tanks.

There are likely a lot of people in real life who do more intense daily exercise than this.
>>
You try going for a whole year with no heat or air conditioning and see how it goes
>>
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
HOW MANY THREADS DO YOU NEED?
RETURN TO YOUR ANIME BOARD AND TELL ALL OF THEM TO HAVE THE FUCKING BALD MEME WORKOUT THREAD OVER THERE.
>>
Why do you keep posting this shit? Also
>mangahere
Also everything except the 10km a day is very doable.
>>
The only hard part to that routine is finding the time to do that everyday, and then sticking with it when you realize you aren't making any gains
>>
>>34848330

ya, that's the joke. They go on to talk about how it's not an intense routine and it shouldn't explain his superhuman strength.
>>
>>>/a/133324478
Look at me shitposting
>>
>>34848550
>fighter
>caring about gains
>>34848580
No fighters do tons of cardio, 10k is normal for them
>>
File: 1444710363202.jpg (12KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
1444710363202.jpg
12KB, 200x225px
>>34848742
>20-26 reps
does this nigga even FUCKING LIFT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34848794
>5x5
>3x8
I don't assume /a/ isn't retarded enough to know what a set or rep was. I live with anime shitlords.
>>
>>34848780

Right, but the joke specifically is that Singular Impact Fellow is a ridiculous superhuman monster. It's like the manga equivalent of some "model" with more drugs than blood in his veins saying, "YEAH DUDE, JUST DO EVERY SET TO FAILURE AND DRINK LOTS OF PROTEIN!!!!"
>>
File: fit_in_a_nut_shell.jpg (244KB, 732x799px) Image search: [Google]
fit_in_a_nut_shell.jpg
244KB, 732x799px
>>34848163
Oh, look, this post again.
>>
That's kind of a standard Kyokushin workout.
>>
File: gay.jpg (126KB, 780x749px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
126KB, 780x749px
FUCK, I'VE SEEN THIS SHIT EVEN IN BRAZILIAN IMAGEBOARDS

GO FUCK YOURSELF

VÁ SE FODER

FUEDA TE

FUCK YOU UP I HOPE YOU DIE IN A HOUSEFIRE
>>
I feel like we've had this thread kind of often.

I mean, right off the bat, from couch potato? No, you'd probably get really bad sprain or something.

Building up to it with training? Sure, absolutely. It's even a little impressive, especially the 10k a day. But it's hardly even elite level for an endurance athlete. And it is purely endurance training by that point.
>>
>>34850137
>fueda te
Top kek mano
>>
Which would you like comments on? The part where you're doing all bodyweight exercises or the part where you're getting fitness advice from a cartoon?
>>
>>34850137
LOL foda se mesmo, keko

v-vai s-se f-fodar f-senpai
>>
>>34848163
should be 1000 sit ups
>>
>>34848163
The first 3 things would take 20 minutes max.
I serious wouldnt run more than 5km (30 mins) every 2nd day max.
>>
>>34848163

It's not that much actually, most athletes and pros do much more than that.

But an untrained person, specially if fat would struggle with the 10km/day, and would need too much time to do everything else every day. So I'll say not possible for the average normie to do al that erryday for even a week.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.