[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone noticed these guys called vibefags other known as Chad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: manlet threads.jpg (337KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [Google]
manlet threads.jpg
337KB, 1304x892px
Anyone noticed these guys called vibefags other known as Chad nuthuggers?

Lol I they have the following features

>glom on to Chads and social thinking
>try to be a Chad
>They do not get the same acceptance or sexual results as slayers
>condemn you for playing video games, watching anime, and listening to any music other than the top 40
>obsessed with the vibe of
>constantly obsessed with thinking positive
>into PUA
>usually manlet
>they often reject the idea that Chad could get laid just as easily with only tinder if he became a shut in and didn't go to clubs.
>reject the idea of looks being the primary cause of female attraction.

Despite this they are often accepted in Chad cliques, however they still do not get the same treatment as Chad from society at large. I hate it when you have non-normie friends and they become these autists as an attempt to become a Chad.
>>
>>34844114
Holy shit, I'm only like 2 beers in and trying to read this made me think I was smashed.
>>
Brah you sound like you scare women away with your bad vibes, you really need to leave the house for something other than the shooting range or MMS training
>>
>>34844140
Glad I wasn't the only one.
Three lines in I got school flashbacks where I'd just sit and read words in books and absorb absolutely no information at all.
>>
this post gave me bad vibes
>>
>>34844114
man you sure see people as one-dimensional beings. back where you came from now, robot!
>>
At least they have friends.
>>
>>/r9k/
>>
Yes.
>>
>>34844114
Take this Chad shit back to r9k you faggot.
>>
>>34844114
Nice fitness thread fag

Kill yourself OP who's obsessed with Chad and normies and girls

Fucking kill yourself guy who is voted to be most likely a 40 year old virgin
>>
Fucking dyel kys (that's kill yourself)
>>
File: 1Sp2tYr.jpg (62KB, 481x725px) Image search: [Google]
1Sp2tYr.jpg
62KB, 481x725px
>>34844114
Go back to your containment board.
>>
>>34844625
Ayy Lmao (OP kill yourself)
>>
>>34844625
Ayy Lmao
>>
>>34844625
Ayy lmao
>>
Are you drunk, OP?
>>
File: 1437731269793.gif (473KB, 297x212px) Image search: [Google]
1437731269793.gif
473KB, 297x212px
all those butt-hurt manlets reporting in.
>>
>>34844625
Ayy lmao
>>
>>34844114
op are you drunk?
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>34844114

>tfw /r9k/ drinking game
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.