[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/ , honest question. Steroids aside, how do i get legs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: zyzz-legs-2-203x300.jpg (22KB, 203x300px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz-legs-2-203x300.jpg
22KB, 203x300px
hey /fit/ , honest question. Steroids aside, how do i get legs like zyzz, in particular the bottom quads? what are some good exercises for that? and should i do high volume or go for strength and low rep?
>>
dont lift
>>
squatz n oatz
>>
>>34531553
Wtf are bottom quads
>>
>>34531713
Muscles below the top quads I assume
>>
>>34531553

It's just lean low bf quads, bro. But, I guess if I had to answer your stupid question, I would say front squats.
>>
>>34531553
Skip leg day and focus on the glamour muscles.
>>
Lol. That's not how muscle gains work.

You don't just magically lift your way into building up your quads while at the same time having your bodyfat lowered enough to see the separation in the muscle.

You'd need to squat for a year or two in a calorie surplus to build the muscle up and then cut to strip the bodyfat off to unveil the gains.

As for what particular exercise it rep range it doesn't fucking matter. Just pick any type of squat and deadlift and focus on getting better and stronger at the lifts using progressive overload.
>>
>>34531718
Ignorami, bottom quads are beneath the top quads and run over the femurs.
They account for most of the thighs' mass, with the top quad mostly gaining simply /apparent/ mass from the squat.
>>
>>34531758

This is simply and unequivocally false.
>>
>>34531767

Not sure if trolling or just stupid and wrong...
>>
>>34531553
Don't go crazy on low bar or wide stance squat volume. Use a close stance, do more front squats, leg extension, hack squat. Keep your torso to thigh angle as large as possible during leg movements to maximize quadricep and particularly VMO involvement .
Get lean
>>
>>34531818
Actually what he said is 100% spot on. Not sure why you think that is false, do you even lift?
>>
>>34531967

Ever heard of leangains? I swear to god, /fit/ is so fucking stupid. They read one goddamn sticky and cling to it like it's the end-all-be-all of fitness philosophy. Bulking and cutting is one way (and a hell of an effective way) of getting fit. But with the right macros and the right routine, you can certainly add muscle mass while losing body fat. It's fucking scientific.

Likewise, to think that sets/reps don't make a difference for different goals, from strength training to hypertrophy, is patently retarded.
>>
>>34531997
Yeh too bad lean gaining isn't something you can do naturally.
>>
>>34531997
Fucking retard...
Martin himself said recomping is fucking stupid, you either bulk or cut.
Ignore this? Good luck spinning your wheels.
>>
>>34535180
>>34531997
The answer here is pretty simple
noobs can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. (first 6-12 months serious lifting)
After that time frame it becomes difficult to even recomp but you can absolutely gain significant muscle and lose fat simultaneously if you're just starting out
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.