[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did they get this swooping shot in the Humble m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How the fuck did they get this swooping shot in the Humble music video?

https://youtu.be/tvTRZJ-4EyI?t=1m57s
>>
Computer controlled robotic arm with a camera on the end. They're becoming increasingly common, especially since they can infinitely reproduce tricky shots just like the one in this music video.

Check out what it's like when you combine it with slow motion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRvnYmxcMOY
>>
>>7318
i was about to make a post about this too!

>>7320
that was what i guessed.
>>
When i was in my teens the film clip for 1979 from the smashing pumpkins featured a shot of a toilet roll being thrown and sailing through the air with the camera facing the front of the roll. i always wondered how they did that shot back then in the mid 90s.
>>
>>7318
It's not even that hard so Idk how they fucked up the shot so badly with the camera shake
>>
>>7323

you should have been there to show them the right way to do it.
>>
>>7320

These were not that impressive... Half f them looked like they had no movement at all (the wine shoot for example).. It is far more impressive in the KL video as you can see the movement.
>>
Swooping is bad.
>>
>>7318
My favorite part of the vid
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.