[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this the most expensive board holy shit are you all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1482191214287.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482191214287.gif
3MB, 500x375px
is this the most expensive board holy shit

are you all oil barons or something
>>
>>15743
Nah

Just autismo as fuck about clothes.

I have a $300~ plain shirt in a really nice color. The most expensive thing I own is a $2,000~ beach coat

My collection is tiny but super expensive. I would rather wear the same 10 shirts for 5 years than wear 100 in 1
>>
>>15743
You can build a wardrobe of designer clothing on a pretty shitty income provided you devote all of your disposable cash towards it (dumb but some people care enough).
With any degree-requiring job it's easy.

I would guess this is probably one of the least NEET boards, though, yes.
>>
>>15752
>beach coat
>wearing a coat at the beach

Man you guys are stupid.
>>
File: 5th tour in Vietnam and counting.gif (1014KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
5th tour in Vietnam and counting.gif
1014KB, 500x375px
>>15743

no
>>
>>15743
>I would guess this is probably one of the least NEET boards, though, yes.
kek you wish, most posters her buy their clothes with daddy's money that should go towards school.
>>
>>15752
Who are your fav designers?
>>
>>15743
It's possible to be effay and poor, you just have to know what you're doing, go to thrift stores, make your own shit, stuff like that
>>
>>15743
No that would be /o/ most people here broke as fuck
>>
>>15752
>beach coat
Explain.
>>
>>15759
>I would guess this is probably one of the least NEET boards, though, yes.
This board is literally nothing but underage high schoolers using their mom's credit card to buy clothes.
>>
>>15743
I'm poor as fuck. I do a lot of windowshopping on /fa/ and sometimes give advice because I like to think I have pretty good taste in fashion.

but I only own cheap shit and wear cheap beaters and all that because money doesn't grow on trees. sadly.
>>
>>15833

>/o/
>the "get a $3k civic" people
>>
>>15743
We thrift.
>>
>>15765
they're not stupid, they're autistic
>>
File: Q0ol-Ylx[1].jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Q0ol-Ylx[1].jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>buying shoes that cost less than 500$
>>
>>15833
The majority of /o/ posters have a car that's under $5k. There's way more Civics, MR2s, and trucks when compared to the rare dude with a GTR or 911.
>>
>>15833
Half the people on /o/ literally ride the bus and the other half own a trashed 15 year old Civic.
>>
>>15743
Nah we just know how to thrift. Got a jacket (handmade blazer) that retails for 2k for $200 brand new.

Watch a doco called "the real cost" and you'll see what companies do when they sell clothes at mall prices.

Also
>having a job
>(most) designer items retain value a bit better than mall brands so you can always resell
>>
>>15833
>implying people on /mo/ are rich when we all either a. have some old miata/civic/twingo b. ride the bus

also
>/m/ and /o/ merged. the result? comfy.
>>
Nah I thrift
>>
/fa/ is a shitty board

bunch of ugly skinnyfat cucks making up for their shit bodies and ugly horsefaces with expensive designer clothing

reminder that chad wears athletic shorts, a nike hoodie and nike roshes and still slay all the women he likes due to his chiseled facial structure, lean yet muscular and large framed body, and alpha personality and status

just lay down and rot boyos.
>>
File: Pepe_Ora.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Ora.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>15743
nah
>>
>>17284
pls
>>
>>15752
>beach coat
Are you a grill?
>>
>>17284
D E L E T
E
L
E
T
>>
File: 1445872996332.png (77KB, 315x366px) Image search: [Google]
1445872996332.png
77KB, 315x366px
>>17284
>>
I can't afford most fo what I read and post about, but I find fashion really interesting and fun to discuss.

I love seeing people's outfits and thinking about how I can plan out my wardrobe when I begin having funds for it. In the mean time, my wardrobe is humble.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.