[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is dying your hair white /fa/? How do you go about doing this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (43KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 500x655px
Is dying your hair white /fa/? How do you go about doing this? What are the setbacks to it?How much does it cost? I'm really considering it.

inb4 hair thread
>>
>>9810896
Only if you're Christie from DOA or Storm
>>
Go to a salon and have it done
>>
>>9810919
Ive been thinking of going white but im a black girl with okay aesthetics, should i go for it?
>>
>>9810951
post pic qt
>>
>>9810951
i thought i was the only black girl on /fa/ fuck off u poser
>>
>>9810951
saying this without a pic...

and no, you gonna look like you're Storm.
>>
>>9810951
Depends on your face. Black girls with blonde hair are hit or miss
>>
>>9810954
>>9810957

I'm not posting a pic. The reason I say "okay" aesthetics is because I despise every single aspect of my appearance, but I'm told that I'm cute by strangers and when I posted here in a facial aesthetics thread a couple years ago, the comments that weren't calling me a nigger generally said I have great aesthetics.

I mean, I know contrast is usually a good thing and I always thought it'd fit my artsy style, but wonder if a mature grey-ish white would look bad against my dark complexion.
>>
>>9811000
link the thread from warosu or calling bullshit. im p sure i look better than u either way
>>
>>9811011
I'm pretty sure you do to be quite honest with you
>>
>>9811011
Please stop trying to derail this thread. I'm just asking simple questions. Please
>>
>>9811000
Do you have storm's face structure? If so dye it white, if you are glozell tier don't try it.
>>
>>9811011
Why are you such a douchebag
>>
>>9811037
You probably won't get an answer unless you post a pic, general as fuck words like "cute," and "okay" mean nothing. So post a pic if you don't want the thread to derail.
>>
>>9811058
Im OP. I'm not a girl. Just asking its general consensus on the hair and its health factors.
>>
>>9810951
yikes

post face but most likely no
>>
>>9810951
look, the easiest way for us to see if white hair will work for you is to post your fuckin face.
>>
>>9811000
>>9811011
Bitch fiiiiight
>>
Ahahaha Sachia I know you are here somewhere or you started this thread. Your hair is /fa/ as fuck don't worry
>>
If you are already blond it can look good, but it looks pretty bad on brunettes especially because of their muddled complexions and colorations. Some Asians seem to pull it off though.
>>
>>9811000
>tfw white guy w/ jungle fever
Pls be in SoCal
>>
>>9811070
Ugh guys this isn't me, I'm OP but I gues msaybe forget about it I might do it anyway and hope for good reactions
>>
>>9811121
Oh hey! You missed me months ago. I'm actually from San Diego but sadly I reside in Texas now
>>
W2C glasses Ive been looking for them everywhere but can only find them on ebay
>>
>>9811121
gtfo jew faggot
>>
I've been really considering it too. I would get it done at professional for the first time though.
I've already been growing out my hair and aiming for cut/length like here and then I saw pics of this guy.
More info: I'm pale guy with medium-dark brown hair.
>>
File: 1.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>>9811134
God damn it
>>
>>9810896
My girlfriend and I have been talking about dying our hair together.
She want's silver highlights but I was thinking of maybe getting a singular streak of hair like some Sweeney Tood or just doing the whole thing.
Still not sure.
>>
>>9811144
back to /pol/ cunt, I'm not a kike, I just want to fuck a black chick whys that so wrong, its not like I'm breeding with her, or are you just a jealous nigger?
>>
>>9811175
Should have mentioned this, but she's black too.
>>
>>9810896
What if you're a dude with a (slight) beard?

Like, I'm an asian dude, I had white hair before, and that looked good, but I was clean-shaven then. Would the contrast in black facial hair and white head hair be a bad thing?

I've never really tried that combination, so if anyone has opinions on something like that I would be interested to know.
>>
>>9811177
to be more formal, stfu rob
>>
File: wenn21335497.jpg (338KB, 900x1190px) Image search: [Google]
wenn21335497.jpg
338KB, 900x1190px
>>9811185
I'm not feeling it
>>
OP back her again. Would if I have slightly darker skin. Skin dark enough I could pass off as a jap. So not that dark
>>
how would white hair look with a jewfro? cuz i have a jewfro and i want white hair. how damaging is it?
>>
>>9811194
Hmm…you can get whiter than that, though. Like, that still looks somewhat yellow to me. I mean WHITE white. Still, I get your point. It's a bit weird.

Would you choose the white hair and go clean shaven, or keep the facial hair and change the hair back to black?
>>
>>9811185
>asian dude
>white hair
>looked good
hahahahhahaha pretty sure you looked like some weird ass anime dude and people were laughing at you
>>
>>9811242
Actually, not really. People did compliment me a few times (also partly in surprise that I could get black hair that white), but yeah, I met a bunch of my old high school friends that summer, and (according to a good friend of mine) word spread that I had bleached my hair and that it looked pretty good. I mean, sure, maybe she was lying to be nice, but in that case, she probably wouldn't have brought up anything at that point, and I can usually tell if she's BSing me anyway. But yeah, sure, whatever.
>>
>>9811175
>>9811179

if your gf is black really advise against going silver she's gonna look like storm from x-men lmao. you and your girl should just shave both your heads and go full shaka zulu tribal niggercore I mean full disc in the lips, mutilate her clit, get aids; go all out for yr fit bro
>>
>>9811242

actually it's a common fad in japan for guys to color their hair blonde/white
>>
File: IMG_20141017_0009152.jpg (275KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141017_0009152.jpg
275KB, 960x1280px
would i be able to do it?
>>
>>9811335
To be fair, I live in the States. Then again, the population was largely asian/mixed race, however that ties into the whole thing.
>>
File: Photo on 4-10-15 at 5.09 PM #3.jpg (187KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-10-15 at 5.09 PM #3.jpg
187KB, 1080x720px
Posting our hero Rob
>>
File: cwqbc4R.jpg (147KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
cwqbc4R.jpg
147KB, 1080x720px
>>9811349
R O B
O
B
>>
File: 5lSIK9P[1].jpg (48KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
5lSIK9P[1].jpg
48KB, 720x960px
>>9811011
>>9810956
>>
>>9811349
>>9811351
wtf is with those ugly duck lips man it looks like a hoard of bees stung the fuck out of his lips, and those cum stained bug eyes not to mention that shit speckled face. it even looks inflammed
>>
>>9811349
forgot to change the filename, rob

faggot
>>
>>9811362
>trying this hard
>>
>>9811352
thats not the best part of me and thats a really bad picture, in general i look good enough to be called attractive, u can shit post and hate continuously it will back lash. expect some shit to hit u
>>
>>9811368
not ttrying hard he just looks really unapealing
>>
>>9811371
Why would you ever post that
>>
>>9811371
your hair is bad even for black people's standards
also you're fat
end of discussion
>>9811374
rob is a qt man
>>
>>9811352
>>9811381
>also you're fat

Dude, she's not fat, are you kidding me?
I get it, it's fit, you're all models, but come on, she ain't fat.
>>
>>9811381
im not at all fat versace u literally have no proof im fat and i flat ironned my hair, i can easily fix it to look better if i condition it to it just has to grow out, stop being such a waste of my time and say something worth investing in
>>
>>9811380
you dont get it
>>
>>9811352
>>9811381
>>9811397
This thread is going off the rails real quick.
>>
>>9811397
some1 call pigfuck we got a nigger sighting
>>
File: 1.jpg (28KB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28KB, 500x205px
>>9811397
>this entire post
Do you need a hug?
>>
>>9811397
>>9811391
you're 5 ft 7 130 lbs

thats fat

your voice is repulsive your hair is disgusting your style is non existent and i'm pretty sure you're actually autistic based on the shit you said in skype and tinychat
>>
>>9811397
On 5/1/15, at 5:18 PM, triggered :-þ wrote:
sorry but theres honestly an underlying feeling of dislike towards u guys and that was when i was removed, i dont take it seriously either esp since they can never take anything i say lightly or even doubt that im really stupid as i make myself look like wtf its no big deal amn, and the way they describe me "autistic" or make me feel pleb is annoying too but w/e its nelson's bant about chat was prety accurate and i actually agree with him on it and anyway what else? oh yeah just dont call me that 15 year old black girl it gets me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO infuriated.. im obviously not going to be myself around ppl who make me uncomfortable , and i actually attempt to get u guys but ur so confusing like what do u mean im a "normie" holy shit u guys are like sooooooooooo prententious man like jesuuuuuuussss christ why cant u give me a chance im not even used to this thing gosh treat ur new friend with respect i cna jus leave rn and not give a fuck ok srsly stop and i wont act formally until i udnerstand u and u guys have an idea of who i am bc u all seem to forget each day GOSH its been 2 weeks and im still a stranger to u guys ughhh. and btw ROB I DO HAVE FRIENDS, A LOT OF THEM OKAY? I JUST CANT CONTACT MUCH OF THEM BECAUSE I HAVE NO FUN OK SO THANK U FOR THAT COMPLIMENT U GAVE ME BEFORE
If you thinking She can't be serious just try to coordinate with me OKAY
BTW
ITS UNESSECARY TO JUST IGNORE ME YA KNOW EVEN IF IM SAYING SOMETHING DUMB
JUST
TRY AND COORDINATE I MEAN WHATS SO HARD? EVERYONE I KNOW HAS (PROLLY BECAUSE I ACT DIFFERENTLY IRL) BUT JUST TRY OKAY? IT GETS BETTER
AND YES I AM SANE AND SOBER
>>
oh,hello, cow boy
>>
File: 1.jpg (36KB, 457x380px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
36KB, 457x380px
>>9811413
Serious daddy issues if this is real
>>
>>9811412
>>9811413
nice repost it will definately give me a good upvote in this board, thanks man. you guys really are just a bunch circle jerks who over react over the dumbest shit its amazing you're all so delusional u think ur different from the norm for some reason and treat me accordingly because im a "misfit". I would only care about this shit if it wasnt all light heartily done.
I actually fucking love this shit, you're showing the whole of /fa/ how retarded you are to not only fall for my ridiculous obvious bait but this whole thing with the online group chat. I would be embarassed if i were you man.
>>
>>9811432
first ashley now betsy
you kno we're getting pretty good at this
>>9811425
it is....unfortunately
>>
>>9811425
not real trust me. they fell hard for bait tho
>>
>>9811436
>i was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>9811432
can someone put this gross nigger out of her misery?

why is it tripping on a fashion board?
>>
File: 1.jpg (80KB, 786x751px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
80KB, 786x751px
>>9811432
Fucking normies lmao, she SERIOUSLY doesn't get it oh god I can't even tell if she's just baiting, how long have you been on /fa/ ffs do you even go on other boards? You're embarrassing yourself for the love of god just turn off your phone and leave, I'm trying to help you here
>>
>>9811435
versace ur taking this so seriously man im getting a different effect from this bc i see ur taking this to the heart and i feel really bad. like cmon man u cant be this dumb i even said multiple times i was being meta yet u just couldnt resist embracing ur inner retardation. god damn
>>
>>9811436
>i was only pretending to be a nigger
>>
>>9811444
>being meta

betsy just turn off the computer and stop posting
>>
>>9811438
im assuming you are too? this is like another justin bieber thing where people overreact over some kid doing kid shit, its so stupid
>>9811441

please explain, really tell me how much of an oldfag u are acient one, tell me your years of browsing on 4chan and fapping to your anime waifus. there is something i need to learn isnt there.

fyi this is not my first board, ive been on 4chan for a long time and i just wen ton /fa/ bc i was into fashion. boom?
>>
>>9810896
I wanted to get my hair dyed white and was told it would cost about $1200 and take eight hours. I have thick, almost-black hair naturally
>>
watching this thread like a hawk funniest shit in ages
>>
>>9811444
listen, i dont know who you are, but nobody likes you here or ever will

we're going to be causing you some trouble in the future if you continue to post here with your trip

it'd save you alot of trouble and your sanity if you just stopped posting now

just a heads up, there's has been more than one female trip that has killed herself here, we wouldnt want u to be one of them, would we? :^)
>>
>>9811448
cool m8 :))))
>>9811449
im good, oh dont forget to make a chain of screenshots and repost this thread incessantly to remind /fa/ how alpha you are
>>
>>9811441
she's 15
>>
>>9811454
........well hopefully it doesn't cost 1200$ for someone with thin light hair
>>9811460
o b o y
you just don't get it
>>
>>9811457
wow you
>here's has been more than one female trip that has killed herself here, we wouldnt want u to be one of them, would we

holy shit you come in a pack what a fucking badass, oh no you make the bodies drop here huh? woooh what a smooth killer man im so scared.

yeah something this stupid isnt something worth offing myself to. i would rather do it if 1d departed or if half 3 life was confirmed but this? dont get me started
>>
>>9811464
i actually do know what you mean by "normie" but that shit you entitle newbs and people who arent used to this side of the internet, or even contain the same characteristics is pure foolishness and dumb. anyone who uses that word against someone should an hero
>>
who wants more pics of this jungle nigger beast lol
>>
>>9811452
Why do you try so hard to be accepted by a group that hates you? Oh that's right, because you're a special snowflake that can't even begin to imagine any sane person as not liking you. So we must all be crazy right?
fapping to waifus isn't /fa/ bitch, get the fuck off my board
>>
>>9811474
i didn't call you a normie?
>>
>>9811479
i dont want to be accepted in the group i dont want to sound manipulated which is what i was trying to avoid but i was just experimenting you guys and i already knew what to expect, it was all fun while it lasted and was only a game i played and tried to out until it was game over, cringe example ik but its true and if i cared so much about the group chat i wouldnt be half annoying or fake around them. i just pretended to be desperate and new af so snails can add me in group in sympathy and well everything i did gave the expected results and i dont mind at all. i can change the game but nah its not worth my time anymore. every1 there is a lame
>>
>>9811493
>Damage control
You're psychotic
>>
>>9811483
My response was directed to your statement about me not getting the term "Normie"
>>
File: XKCtGCq[1].jpg (30KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
XKCtGCq[1].jpg
30KB, 480x640px
>>9811493
hahahahahahaaaaa what the fuck
>>
>>9811454
Holy fuck, $1200 is someone just tryin to rip you.
>>
>>9811496
I would of taken that comment seriously if it wasn't on a anonymous image board saturated in mental escape patients. i dont use damage control its only the truth
>>
>>9811502
Believe whatever you want to make yourself feel better :^)
>>
>>9811345
would i be able to do it?
>>
>>9811345
Ye
Do it pls
>>
>>9811508
why would i believe it for myself if im the one pursuing it? its basically reality at this point
>>
>>9810951
post some1 you think you look like
like really look like, not like, they look like you if u had no flaws look like you.

bc its something that u can't just tell everyone to get, a lot of people would look like ass with it.

I would love to dye my hair white but I also know it would look atrocious
>>
>>9811517
Niggah lmao
>>
File: this_stupid_trip_edrama.gif (1MB, 374x352px) Image search: [Google]
this_stupid_trip_edrama.gif
1MB, 374x352px
I think you can pull it off as long as you go for a more blue shade of white. Also, do you think you're hair is going to be able to survive the hair dye and look healthy enough afterwards? Something to consider.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.