[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/, anyone have the pic of the asian dude in the grey coat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1418625607170.jpg (49KB, 638x404px) Image search: [Google]
1418625607170.jpg
49KB, 638x404px
Hey /fa/, anyone have the pic of the asian dude in the grey coat and the beanie? i think it's minimal core
>>
>minimal core

end your life
>>
>minimal core

i want newshits to leave NOW
>>
How the fuck are we supposed to know what you are talking about with that vague description? Lots of photos of Asians wearing "minimalist" outfits get posted on /fa/.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 577x1024px
I'm literally looking at the pic you want right now. He's got a shitty look on his face and is pointing at something. But I refuse to post it because of your degenrate newfagness.
>>
File: 00909.jpg (47KB, 231x606px) Image search: [Google]
00909.jpg
47KB, 231x606px
i have a cropped (sorry) version here

>>9806750
get rekt
>>
>>9806750
kek
>>
>>9806750
show em who's boss
>>
File: 1412414611299.jpg (73KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1412414611299.jpg
73KB, 600x900px
>>
minimal core
>>
>>9806873
simplewave
>>
>>9806907
auth
>>
This body is cartoony.
>>
>In mid 2015, the "Minimal Core" movement began making very small ripples in the fashion industry. Minimal Core consisted of men walking around in nothing but their underwear, asking other people to dress them or to provide them with clothes. These men viewed their attire, or rather lack thereof, as the rational endpoint for minimalism in clothing--they literally wore the bare minimum of clothing required by the coercive apparatus of the state.

>Despite this seeming oppositionality to social norms, Minimal Core is largely viewed as a defunct and contradictory movement in fashion. Rather than truly challenge social norms and dress codes, "Minimal Core" in fact situates itself completely within the social inequalities and irrationalities that create the very context that it outwardly seeks to dismantle.
>>
putting -core and -wave on the end of stuff is not auth
>>
>>9806907
plainstyle
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.