[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ directed me here, hi everyone what kind of style would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: front.png (319KB, 480x568px) Image search: [Google]
front.png
319KB, 480x568px
/fit/ directed me here, hi everyone

what kind of style would you recommend for my body? what i am looking for is clothing that hints at my muscles but doesnt make me look like i wanna show them off to the entire world, a blend between "sporty" and "classy" if you will

any recommendations? certain brands/pieces that come to mind? links would be appreciated, thank you in advance

pic shows front, back is coming up
>>
File: back.png (282KB, 451x638px) Image search: [Google]
back.png
282KB, 451x638px
>>9781381
and back
>>
op ur front looks like a coked up old man. :|
>>
>>9781381
>>9781385
Abercrombie and Fitch
Also get some Oakleys bruh
Those are some MAD DOPE shorts too where did you get them?
>>
>>9781381

This isn't a question about brands so much as it is a question about fit (though obviously different brands will fit differently). Tailored wear will always need to be tailored, but so long as you stick to more contemporary brands for your sportswear, you'll probably be fine with the modern fit that most of them utilize.

Are there brands that you're currently wearing that would be a good reference? Or even what you're wearing and what you do/don't like about the fit?
>>
Everybody is skinnier than their girlfriends here, don't take their advices
>>
>>9781381
Need to work those pecs more bruh
>>
>my muscles

Where?
>>
>>9781387
>>9781389
>>9781408
>>9781415
typical /fa/ assholes
>>
>>9781381
nice inverted triangle buddy :^)
>>
Thank you hungry skellington.
>>
>>9781381
Seriously, what gains? How much time since you started lifting? 4 months?

Buy any normal clothes that fit you well.
>>
post a pic without flexing
also look up some of ryan gosling's fits, pretty basic and easy to pull off
>>
/fit/izen here
you don't have gains to show off yet
just wear regular clothes until u become built as fuck
>>
>>9781389
wtf is wrong with oakleys u dumbass

its basically the best sunglasses apart from muh high fashunz brandz autisimo le avantgarde face sunglasses
>>
>>9781736
>built as fuck

Disgusting. Muscle mass is as grotesque as fat
>>
>>9781381
/fit/fag here you look like shit.
Keep lifting.
>>
>>9781736
>/fit/izen here xD
And..?

>you don't have gains to show off yet
Who are you to decide that. Not saying this guy is super buff, but you can tell the guy works out. Everyone has muscles and he has worked on his. Now he wants to draw attention to them in a subtle way. The question is how he can do that.

>>9781381
OP how tall are you? When it comes to tops, you could try AllSaints. I know it has gotten a kind of 'lad' reputation in the UK and US, but their tops are rather flattering to taller and somewhat athletic men. If you stick to their basic t-shirts (without branding), you should be fine. You could also try (other) fast-fashion brands like Zara and Topman.

When it comes to jeans, you probably want them to have a taper. You're going to have to try them on in-store though. Try going for jeans that don't make your ass disappear completely, but still have a slim fit.

Are there any styles you know off you find appealing?
>>
>>9781750
i would argue with you but oakleys are surprisingly nice sunglasses
>>
>>9781754
I sincerely hope you don't actually believe this
>>
>>9781804
Anything that escalates a body from skinny/slim/lean/athletic is grotesque and thus there is no aesthetically functional difference between muscle mass and obesity.
>>
>>9781754
>>9781792
see >>9781456
>>
>>9781381
you have no muscle
>>
>>9781750
I wasn't saying they weren't?
>>
the fact that you need to flex so that we can see you have muscles is telling in itself

you're not that big, bruh

you can wear normal clothes. I seriously doubt you can fill a medium hit.
>>
>>9781823
How am I (>>9781792) being an asshole?
>>
>>9781861
sorry you were actually being super nice. still typical /fa/ comment tho.
OP should work out more until he looks actually bad/uncomfortable in normal person clothes
>>
>>9781381
OP, I can tell that you use steroids. Natural gains don't show stupid, gross veins popping like varicose veins.
>>
File: 1429013071908.jpg (123KB, 1000x861px) Image search: [Google]
1429013071908.jpg
123KB, 1000x861px
>>9781884
lol yes they can
one of my best friends started working out and was natty and he started to become more vascular lol
just cause you have some vascularity DOESNT mean you hopped on gear

the best and easiest ways to tell if someone is on gear is

>a) are their delts and traps huge? esp if they're white?

>b) do they have that "photo shop look" to them? where there muscles look juicy and their skin seems to look almost rubbery

>c) do they look VERY dry to the point where it would be very hard on your body to live like that for extended periods of time

usually these are the easiest ways to tell if someone is on a cycle, because its incredibly difficult and damn near impossible to get the above naturally as your body just cant do it on its own.

>pic related: everyone in this pic is on gear
>>
>>9781841
well memed faggot
>>
>>9781716

fake reee
>>
>>9781381

btw, your body looks like shit

The only only thing halfway decent is your delts and even those suck

I like how half your abs aren't defined
>>
mate you literally just don't have muscles to show off. you're lean but it's not like you need shit specially cut for your bulging muscles. just wear regular slim fit shit
>>
File: 1364870590757.jpg (30KB, 247x267px) Image search: [Google]
1364870590757.jpg
30KB, 247x267px
>>9781944
>using the large delts argument
>>
File: 1429138399314.jpg (47KB, 268x423px) Image search: [Google]
1429138399314.jpg
47KB, 268x423px
>>9782044
it is true though..
while you CAN get decently big delts, there comes a point in size that you just cant get naturally UNLESS maaybe you've been lifting for over 10-15 yr's very slowly packing on size and even then.. but having big "bowling ball 3-D delts" just arent possible natty, when you're on gear your androgen receptors respond extraordinarily well to growth in your traps and delts, which is a huge disappointment to me personally as ive always wanted huge 3D delts and traps and now found out i can most likely only get them if i start bicycling

>pic related, cause you can get delts like these natty...
>>
>>9781880
You are actually being an asshole.

>what kind of style would you recommend for my body? what i am looking for is clothing that hints at my muscles but doesnt make me look like i wanna show them off to the entire world, a blend between "sporty" and "classy" if you will

It's really not that hard to answer his question.
>>
>>9781381
why did you post pictures of you flexing lol

thats not what you look like normally with clothes on so i don't get it
>>
>>9781792
lmao if you want to show off gains in a subtle way you need to be built; if OP tries to show off subtly, ie filling out clothes that aren't skin tight or wearing clothing that drapes over his muscles, he'll just look like a regular joe

if he tries to show off regardless, people will know that hes trying to show off
>>
>>9781381
pfff hahahahahahaha
Why the fucking are you trying so hard.
Fucking insecure faggot.
>>
>>9781381
Holy fuck. Is this b8 or are you really the kind of person who would actually be proud to "show off" a hideous body like that?
>>
File: image3xxl.jpg (150KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
image3xxl.jpg
150KB, 870x1110px
>>9782227
There still is a difference between showing gains and showing (well divined) muscle though.

Based on information OP provided, I think he is going more for that 'cut' look than the buff look. Lean guys aren't always big or have huge biceps that prominently show through 'regular clothes', but when dressed correctly, you can see that they visit the gym regularly. That doesn't mean they must wear skin-tight clothing. As a matter of fact, sometimes 'oversized' clothing even works better.

This guy may not be ottermode or built for that matter, but it obvious that he has trained his body and his question is how he can show that in a subtle way.

Obiously not by flexing.

>>9781381
OP what you could try is oversize on slim fitting tees, roll the sleeves up maybe twice and loosely tuck the extra fabric in your (skinny/slim) jeans. With the dropped shoulders you'll get a slightly draped look and because you basically oversized the sleeves and they don't hug your biceps, you won't look like a tryhard for rolling up the sleeves. By tucking, you can actually put an accent on your shoulders. Not sure if it's a look you'll dig though.

>pic somewhat related

I guess Ryan Gosling can be good inspo for you as well. Not saying you're as big as him, but you get the idea.
>>
File: Zam Barret Minimalist DNA Jeans.jpg (253KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Zam Barret Minimalist DNA Jeans.jpg
253KB, 800x800px
>>9782314
Anyways, lemme give you some inspo. It can help your aesthetics, but you seriously need to work on your personality.
>>
File: live comfortably .jpg (62KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
live comfortably .jpg
62KB, 640x960px
>>9782445
>>
File: Americana inspo.jpg (61KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Americana inspo.jpg
61KB, 500x667px
>>9782449
>>
File: 1428122239080.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1428122239080.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
>>9782445
Ayeeee I posted this in a recent cop thread a while ago. Neat!
>>
>>9781626
A tall inverted triangle is actually the most aesthetic body type for a male
>>
>>9782426
OP if u do this u will look like a faggot
just keep working out
>>
>>9781456
You posted a pic of you flexing so hard its no surprise if you lost your bowels right there and you expect a serious answer?

You didn't even give a height, weight, typical clothing size measurements (do you usually wear large? Small? Waist size?) and whatever style you like.

We don't mind read you self important piece of shit
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.