[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just out of curiousity how many of you hate your lives? How many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: alg-notorious-big-jpg.jpg (86KB, 970x728px) Image search: [Google]
alg-notorious-big-jpg.jpg
86KB, 970x728px
Just out of curiousity how many of you hate your lives? How many of you are happy with yourselves?
>>
I can't stand myself
>>
i suppress all my negative thoughts until my brain cant handle it anymore and i go into a panic attack.

happens like once or twice a month.
>>
Its a struggle but I'd never want to be anyone else <3
>>
it's alright i suppose, got a new job, got an interview for uni, got a gf, ll this is short term though

when i think about how i dont know anyone over is 40+ who is happy with their life then i get sad,
>>
>>9625846
Me too, other than that im pretty happy most of the time
>>
living beats the alternative i guess
>>
>>9625803
life is good! life is great! i think we should celebrate! icky sticky ooey goey
>>
I've been hating myself a lot more lately. It's weird cause it didn't even happen directly after I broke up but kinda with a one month delay. Watching Californication has really made me want to get a girlfriend though.

Springtime is usually the most depressing time of year for me, even though I live like right next to the arctic circle and spring really should be the highlight of anyone's year.

On the bright side I might get a job so yay for me.
//end of blog post
>>
>>9625803
My life is okay
>>
I fluctuate between deeply loathing everyone around me, and deeply loathing myself.

I do have some periods of functioning just fine though, that are often quite long.

Have had psychotherapy in the past, as well as using psychedelics for short term (usually about a few weeks) alleviation of anxiety, as well as a short spell of benzodiazepine addiction

currently clean from illegal drugs, and taking Methylphenidate for my ADHD, which, due to the fact that (simplified science) increases my dopamine levels, makes me more sociable and confident, as well as making me function a lot better in my degree :)
>>
Life sucks. I want to stop living but I don't want to kill myself; if I got in an accident and passed that'd be ideal.

But fashion helps.
>>
File: 1416270819066.gif (717KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1416270819066.gif
717KB, 500x375px
>>9625803
I see a future so bright for myself I am contempt with my current trails and tribulations.
>love yo-self fool
>>
File: 1420324085290.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1420324085290.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>9625911
I'm miserable and alone, and have little will to return myself to former glory because I hate pretty much everybody in my engineering major and the work takes up all my time.

Just copped a sick jacket though, gonna be copping a spring and summer scent with my next paycheck.
>>
>>9625846
This.
>>
>lost job
>no income
>useless degree
>no gf
>ugly
>depressed

I every time I walk out the front door I hope a car will hit me or something. I can't stand going on.

>>9625846
This happens to me when I go long bouts of time without depression.
>>
I've resolved a few issues with my life, and I'm happy with that. I am slowly improving my life situation, but improvement is improvement. The thing that pisses me off to no end, though, is the amount of time that I have spent in mediocrity. I've basically wasted a couple of years of my life that I'm never going to get back. I've spent age 17 to 22 being a faggoty, self-loathing, /r9k/ type. What a waste. . .

But like I said . . . I'm glad that I've turned myself around. And you know what? I'm actually looking forward to growing up. I can't wait for my 30s, I'm going to rock the shit out of those years.
>>
>>9625803

I love my life. Got a fun job, enough money to be comfortable and pursue my hobbies, and a bunch of close friends.

I'm also about to move into a new loft downtown.

Feelin preddy good.
>>
File: 1317907919016.jpg (114KB, 1129x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1317907919016.jpg
114KB, 1129x1000px
>>9626406
Similar story here. Wasted my time with video games, dropped out of uni TWICE, no gf, which then leads to depression. Had few suicide attempts, last one I had a gun pointed to my head but somehow I chickened out.

Age 17-25 was shit. At 26 I got my shit straight. I'm slowly climbing up, things get better but the depression is still there. 28 this year and I hope things are getting better.

Met a qt but she already have a bf. :(
>>
>>9626433
>last one I had a gun pointed to my head but somehow I chickened out
Thanks for sharing this, amigo. I've attempted suicide with a gun in my mouth. I was 22 at the time. . . I will spare you the intricate details, but I'm glad that I tried this in front of the mirror.

When I saw my pitiful self in front of the mirror, .357 in mouth, tears streaming down my face I immediately felt disgusted. It was such a pitiful scene. Despite this sense of self-loathing, there was this sudden need to improve my situation. I took a deep look in the mirror and I decided not to take the easiest way out of my shitty life situation.

I guess this was my waking up moment, and in a weird way, attempting suicide was the best thing that I've done for myself (by far).

Whoever you are, wherever you may be, I hope you live a happy and prosperous life. You've been at the bottom, you sure as hell don't need to go back there.
>>
>>9626467
We all gonna make it, anon.
>>
For you guys to be such elitists, you seem to have shitty lives. I'm fat but have a decent job, car,loving family members and a gf. haha.
>>
>>9626955

You can be skinny and be depressed
You can be fat and be depressed
You can have a job and be depressed
You can be unemployed and be depressed
You can have a family and be depressed
You can have a gf and be depressed
You can have no one and be depressed
>>
I tried to OD on 30/300 Tylenol 3 last week but it didn't work. I was in the most pain of my life and have probably done irreparable damage to my liver, yet I'm still here.
>>
>>9626955
u still fat tho faggot

haha.
>>
>>9626990
man that's awful, but why didn't you look up what would happen from an acetaminophen overdose?

it takes like 48 hours to even get close to dying from that shit
>>
>>9625803
I thought today was going to be an okay day, not too much to go wrong. Now I got this to deal with.

I can't stand myself. You know that feeling when you can look back a certain amount of time and be like "Wow, I fucking sucked back then?" Basically,my teen years consisted of that time getting smaller and smaller until now, when I hate myself every hour of every day. I figured that would be the end of it, but now I can feel myself hating who I'll be, what I know I'll turn into. It's weird
>>
>>9627001
I was counting on the codeine in it to do it. I guess I overestimated the strength.
>>
I don't hate myself or my life. I try not to hate anything, it's an unproductive emotion. Dislike, yes, but hate does nothing unless someone can change what they are hating.

I don't necessarily think my situation is ideal. I'm paying myself through community college and in my past 3 semesters I haven't met a single person I would associate with outside of class. I get along with people fine, but everybody seems just a bit dull, without interests besides video games or sports. Maybe I seem dull to them, but I just want an adventure buddy.

I've got one friend, and that's it. I only have a land line and we go riding or hiking or driving once or twice a week. He's my only friend, but I'm not his. I suppose that's fine.

I used to have a girlfriend. We were in an LDR. I know I could do better as far as looks go, but I like her. She said she wasn't in a place for a relationship and fell away a bit. I finally got a bit drunk today and decided to try to talk to her again, as a friend anyways. I don't know if I'd even mind if she was with another guy. I don't know if I should even be looking for a relationship, my sex drive is practically nonexistent.

I'm always finding new music which keeps me happy. I love getting out and going for a ride. I've got some talents and skills. I'm attractive and dress okay. I'm learning how to play the accordion, how to work on cars, and a couple of languages as well. I'm happy. I feel like I'll end up in a situation I'm happy with if I keep on doing what I am. Maybe I'll have an idea of who and what I want to be, and that maybe similar people will be able to find me.

Sometimes I get psychotic. Sometimes I break down crying because my cooking was bad or I left too early for class. I'm not perfectly reasonable. I am optimistic for the future, I'm glad I'm alive, and I'm whatever I can make of myself.

I wrote a lot here. I don't know why. Read it or don't, for some reason I want to say it.
>>
>>9625911
This is me
>>
>>9626467
U shouldve killed urself u drama queen faggot
>>
>>9625803
i hate my life because i'm a fat idiot american, i wake up every day wishing i was dead. why couldn't i have been born in australia?
>>
>>9626955
at least I'm not fat
>>
>ITT: the people who critique your fits

this is why no one should take what's posted on here seriously
>>
Death seems kinda comfy honestly
>>
i would never kill myself because i dont want to hurt my family, but i fantasise about the world ending sometimes.
>>
>>9625803

Is self loathing /fa/?
>>
>>9627202
Me too. I don't want to kill myself, I want the world to end so that everyone else is dead too.
>>
I have a shit job, no friends and I'm unhappy all the time so I've pretty much given up and come to terms with the idea that I'll kill myself in the next few years. I'm 26 tomorrow and the idea of having to keep living for another 26 seems terrible.
>>
>>9625803
i'm happy on the weekdays but not on weekends
>>
>>9625803
I don't hate my life. I don't think I deserve it sometimes.
>>
>>9625803
I'm just apathetic to it

Live tomorrow, die tomorrow, same thing
>>
Why would I be here if I didn't want to kill myself
>>
2pac > big
>>
>>9628323
you're not the real tripskank
>>
>>9626433
>Age 17-25 was shit
Same.

Prime years or not, it's never too late to change.
>>
I fucking hate myself

manlet (5'8)

asymmetrical eyes

receding hairline

make a lot of friends but never get that close with people

never really had a boyfriend/girlfreind

I honestly want to kill myself
>>
>>9627066
I feel you anon
>>
i hate myself

i hate myself physically and mentally

i'm working on it though, i've been wallowing in self pity for the last 5 years and i'm trying to improve, that's why i came here a year ago. it's honestly helped
>>
>>9625855
(◕‿-)
>>
I think I'm depressed or something. I got a job, studying a decent course at uni, a gf, physically fit but lately the only time when I feel really awake is when I'm alone listening to music. I feel mentally and physically exhausted just spending a couple hours at uni. I try to be kind to other people but I only really care about myself.

feel like I forgot how to be friends with someone like maintaining a relationship is constantly an uphill battle. My younger brother is the only actual friend I have and would care if I lost him.

I've been hanging out with this girl whos pretty much my gf and I'm having a good time with her but I don't know how long I can keep up this mask of being a normal guy. She probably wouldn't wanna be with me once she sees just how introverted/antisocial I am.

I think I'm actually like pic related but I don't want to be. Its just that being alone is when I think I'm actually experiencing life, any other time is just waiting to be alone.

I don't myself but I hate how the real me doesn't actually fit into normal society and so I have to fake it

I know I just dumped all this lame shit but it helps to write it out and maybe some people can relate
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.