[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for y'all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_8913.jpg (468KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8913.jpg
468KB, 960x1280px
So, I'm nonbinary, assigned male at birth, and I've been trouble building androgynous looks that aren't too drag-queeny. So far its a lot of my girlfriend's jeans and oversized open front hoodies. Does any one have any pictures of men repping androgynous/feminine looks that would be acceptable in a casual work environment? The pic is of me in a feminine androgynous outfit that I wore to work one time. Thanks y'all.
>>
>>9513761
no offense, but you should delete your thread now and leave
>>
yea i realized rapidly i was in the wrong place once i read the sticky
>>
>>9513761
if you want to dress like a woman just wear womens clothing. generally speaking, "androgynous" looks are mens-style clothing worn on people who look sort of gender indeterminate. its hard for dudes who look manly to do androgynous looks because their faces and bodies look manly. if you have a slight frame and girlish facial features, and wear something loose and grow out your hair, androgyny is possible. but being a dude looking like a dude and wearing womens clothing won't make you look androgynous, it'll just make you look like a crossdresser.
>>
kill yourselvef
>>
File: 1420347070164.jpg (242KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1420347070164.jpg
242KB, 1280x960px
>>9513761
just wear full saint laurent
>>
File: 1414977931242.jpg (19KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
1414977931242.jpg
19KB, 379x379px
>>9513761
>nonbinary
>assigned male at birth
>girlfriend
>feminine androgynous

damn bro....

I must be doing something wrong if I don't have a gf and this person does....

damn.........
>>
that is incredible
>>
>>9513847
yeah, you probably are
>>
You're probably an asshole bruh.
>>
>>9513761
>nonbinary
So youre a homosexual OP?
>feminine look
Has a 5 oclock shadow
There is a board for wannabe traps you know
>>
>>9513847
special snowflake fucks are attracted to other special snowflake fucks
>>
This person is dating a highly trained ballerina who lets him fuck boys on the side. You're doing something wrong, friend.
>>
>>9513850
it's also $5000 in clothing
>>
>>9513827
*yourselves

Check your privilege.
>>
>>9513850
that saint laurent jacket on the right was like 2.8k originally good luck trying to find it now
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-02-20-14-48-57.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-02-20-14-48-57.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Sure is tumblr in here
>kill yourself OP
>>
>>9513761
>So, I'm nonbinary
gender is binary. It isnt something you can branch infinitely like Music genres.

If you want to dress androgynously, just say that. Dont spout nonsense.
>>
>>9513911
not even close buddy. It retailed for $62,000.
>>
>"I need fashion advice"
>"are you gay lmao"

Great thread everyone
>>
So you're a hermaphrodite?
>>
>>9514675
intersex people tho
>>
>>9514675
> Gender is binary.
> Autism
>>
>>9514825
gender is binary and biological. It's the same as sex.
Sorry to burst your special snowflake bubble and sending you hurtling back to reality.
>>
wrong thread lol
>>
regardless of what clothes you wear, no matter how girly and androgynous you think it is. but you still have manly features you're just failing anyway.
>>
>>9514825
He's right.

Just because some delusional nutjob is narcissistic enough to think their hormonal bullshit is worth redefining not only the English language over, but also centuries of scientific knowledge does not mean we ought to do so. There is no regard this absurd type of thinking with anything other than an eye roll.
>>
>>9514825
it is
anything else is a psychological disorder
>>
>>9514904
>sex and gender are inextricably connected
They are connected

But someone can choose to not be identified with being male or female. Still doesn't change the fact that they are in fact male or female.

also
>post op trannies
>not beautiful pre op

Critical hit! It's super effective
>>
>>9514867
You guys are seriously so fucking stupid.
>Your brain is not gendered.
>>
>>9514932
>Your brain is not gendered

it is

>Gender identity is "one's internal, personal sense of being a man or woman (or a boy or a girl)

and if it's different from your sex, you're mentally ill, it's that simple really

you lack everything: education, intelligence, the ability to think critically and from an independent standpoint, because you're a 5'2 textbook tumblr special snowflake toadface asian who wears tape around one of his boots as a tribute to a shitty character (who, surprise surprise, was also a textbook special snowflake) from a shitty movie, who probably describes himself as a 'feminist' on his social media accounts, - you just cant think clearly, especially on this topic
>>
i guess /fa/ has turned full tumblr

what a sad day
>>
>>9514806

>intersex
>sex

they're talking about gender
>>
File: 500px-DoppioPortraitKC2.png (762KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
500px-DoppioPortraitKC2.png
762KB, 500x669px
I know /fa/ was a pretty normie board but Jesus Christ OP how the fuck did you even end up 4chan? what board do you browse to not get constantly attacked for your awful spelling and tumblresque beliefs? is it /co/ or something? l've never been there, maybe /mu/? regardless fuck off to /tumblr/ or /lgbt/ or something.
>>
File: 1424668067745.jpg (18KB, 229x278px) Image search: [Google]
1424668067745.jpg
18KB, 229x278px
>>9515002
I just read through the thread a little and people are ACTUALLY arguing whether gender is binary or not. J E S U S. C H R I S T. this is 4chan people, 4CHAN.
>>
File: 1424483768890.jpg (234KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1424483768890.jpg
234KB, 900x675px
>this tumblr thread not deleted yet

why?
>>
File: friends.jpg (126KB, 519x707px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
126KB, 519x707px
Stuff that fits real tight, or women's clothes in colors that aren't "girly" (so no pinks, bright purples, pale yellows, etc.) The latter is basically what you're wearing in your OP pic. How hard is it to cop a few more things like that?
>>
>>9514904
Why are you talking about shit you have
1. no experience of
2. no knowledge of
1 is clear, I say 2 because, in the literature (critical theory, philosophy), the majority accept that both race and gender are social kinds, not natural kinds. Honestly the question now is eliminativism vs. preservationism, whether we should remove our thought and talk about these concepts. This is really the case, your position is akin to saying Shakespeare is a bad author, maybe you can throw a few shitty points together but.just... anyone who is serious about the subject will just feel like Dawkins to a creationist.
>>
>>9515021
have some brevity you disgusting degenerate fuck. You can read shit all day but it will never make you not wrong. You are wrong. your world view is wrong. your entire reality is fucked up stupid and you will never progress as a human being until you grow up and accept youre wrong. dead wrong. i award you no points fuck you and die.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 460x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 460x350px
OP is a faggot
>>
OP got laughed out of 4chan how embarrassing.
>>
>>9514841
Gender is actually a social construct. Sex is binary.
>>
>>9515046
how the hell does gender even differ from sex
like what the actual
fucken liberals
>>
File: justinian1.jpg (283KB, 1584x2220px) Image search: [Google]
justinian1.jpg
283KB, 1584x2220px
>>9515046
Law is also a social construct. Law is the defining aspect of civilization. Morality is also a social construct, as the universe itself is nihilistic.

if you say you can pull your wacky mentally ill tumblr gender shit on the basis that gender is a social construct and is inherently not right, you're also saying that law and morality can be defied just as easily with the same justification.

Fuck off, degenerate.
>>
>>9515046
you're a fucking idiot

gener is a syn. for sex

it's not a cultural construct, it's biological you fucing lib tard

go cry about how i own guns, and that scares you.

and how you have no money and want to tax me to fund you bullshit projects
>>
>>9515032
I think it would be constructive here to tell you that I am actually laughing.

There is no scientific basis for race or gender.You're some big proponent of "straightforwardness" right? How's this for straightforward: this is actually empirical, if you're so bad at thinking that you can't fathom that in huge amounts of texts there are arguments that race and gender have no real ontological basis, then okay, sucks for you and I hope you do well in whatever career you end up in that doesn't require critical thinking, that you never come into contact with any kind of thinking because it'll stress you out instead of maybe revealing something about yourself and how much you cling to your opinions based on nothing but their history of 'being yours' [oh boy I bet you read this long-run on sentence and think "wow this guys trying so hard to sound good" rather than "this is pretty poorly written" anyway back to like 50 words ago], but this is science. I could list a bunch of articles but as you can see by the previous sentence I don't give that much of a shit about this, you lack the ability of self-development, this is actually for someone else, but for just one against at least a genetic basis for race is "The Apportionment of Human Diversity" by Lewontin, 1972. There are more against genetics, and there are more against all other assumed designators of race (somatic markers, geographical origin..)
>>
Good job folks, I'm impressed. Not all is lost.
>>
>>9515063
>gener is a syn. for sex
That isn't even archaic, the sex-gender distinction has been around in places from like 30k years ago hahahah Adovasio, J. M., Olga Soffer, & Jake Page, The Invisible Sex: Uncovering the True Roles of Women in Prehistory (Smithsonian Books & Collins (HarperCollinsPublishers), 1st Smithsonian Books ed. 2007 (ISBN 978-0-06-117091-1)), p. [277] (dat wiki citation tho)
>>
>>9515077
>>9515067
>using academia to justify your opinions

wow cool some guy wrote some shit in a book this one time i guess that makes you correct
>>
>>9515071
I accept that a common quality of libertarians is some ridiculously irrational open-mindedness to the point where if someone said >>9514948 seriously theyd be like "wow u so strong", but thats better than the predominant, irrational arrogance that pervades the anti-libertarian sphere, that somehow manages to combat all reason for even the smallest of things as soon as it learns they're labelled as 'libertarian'.
>>
>>9515082
ARGUES DUDE. argued. hahahahah. You realise the scientific method is based on fucking argument too? Some guy wrote in a book this one time: the universe will behave as it did in the past, so use this thing called induction. Jesus christ I hate those mongoloid extreme libertarians but at least they accidentally accept stuff that's been well proved rather than you fucks. Delusion surpassed only by creationists
>>
>>9515063
I love all this projecting. I'm actually a proud gun owner and a tax payer, but keep trying to make everyone fit your little preconceived notions. Sex is biological fact there is no getting around that, gender on the other hand is the behavior associated with sex. Male is not a gender, neither is female.
>>9515058
You're an actual retard.
>>9515061
I have feeling when you typed this you thought you were being really clever. Your trite understanding of what exactly a social construct is the gravity of that is a little embarrassing
>>9515061
>Law is also a social construct. Law is the defining aspect of civilization. Morality is also a social construct, as the universe itself is nihilistic.

>if you say you can pull your wacky mentally ill tumblr gender shit on the basis that gender is a social construct and is inherently not right, you're also saying that law and morality can be defied just as easily with the same justification.

Do you even know what you're trying to say? Was this supposed to be some sort of actual argument?
>>
Do you spastics also thing 'nation' is a synonym for 'landmass'?
>>
>>9515101
>*and the gravity
>>
>>9515101
Hey dude I'm trying to defend the sex-gender distinction, please don't get on their level of just saying 'no u' ;)
>>
>>9515104
What are you talking about?
>>
>>9515077
if your so knowledgeable you should know that your suffering from the "argument from antiquity fallacy"
>>
>>9513865
if that's her, the turnout on her left leg is fucking shit and she's got some seriously fucked shoulder/arm/hand posture

if that's not her, get better at finding photo representation of your "highly trained ballerina" girlfriend.
>>
>>9515108
I am suffering from the argument from argument fallacy, all I'm doing is explainging these positions briefly, and saying: look this shit is in books, you can read this shit, there's more argument in those, go fucking look motherfucker. Contrary to you which is just saying "na its not".
>>
>>9515105
Your post was shit and its the reaosn this fucks are so up themselves, you're not saying anything. "You're an actual retard" "Do you even know what you're trying to say?" it's just counter-productive
>>
>>9515108
It's not an appeal to tradition if he's just pointing out that there is existing empirical data that supports his position.
>>
>>9515117
No, he is an actual retard. That is what I'm saying. I've now established my position in this argument and I'm ready to defend it. Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 320x371px
HAHAHAHA what the fuck you are born either a male or a female not a transgender whale dragon kin, fuck off back to tumblr faggot
>>
>>9515108
lmao

guy: Gravity exists!
you: What's this? A Book by some guy called Newton? APPEAL TO ANTIQUITY
>>
>>9515121
You'll need his medical records if you're going to defend that
>>
>>9515124
Ummmm everybody here agrees with that
>>
>>9515128
Retard
Noun
A mentally handicapped person

I actually have a post that he himself made that supports my statement. Also, I was referring more to my stance on the difference between gender and sex.
>>
>>9513761
Ill be making a thread about androgynous theory at the same time you started this thread but tomorrow. despite what derailing has gone on it is a common question with clear answers. You must remember that we are on 4chan and SJW mods took over ~5months ago, the reaction your receiving is essentially backlash against that coupled with 'edgy' 4chan outrage
>>
File: unimpressedderrida.png (524KB, 634x479px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressedderrida.png
524KB, 634x479px
>mfw I've been spending time on this shit in the hopes one of these anti sex-gender distinction bitches would actually start a proper argument, and they haven't said anything but "no you're wrong" yet
>>
>>9515139
Haha okay that was a little funny
> I was referring more to my stance on the difference between gender and sex
Yeah, and I was implying that what your post achieved more was the other position, igy though
>>9515140
Look forward to it, I do worry though because you said "clear answers", you gotta watch that shit: presenting it as a truth stark against what they thinkwill rattle the egos of these guys and just make more pure backlash rather than consideration (although from what I've seen today that happens whatever you say).
>>
>>9515149
> presenting it as a truth stark against what they thinkwill rattle the egos of these guys and just make more pure backlash rather than consideration (although from what I've seen today that happens whatever you say).

*tips trigender biqueer cottonkin fedora*
>>
>>9515153
>I don't have an actual response but I still want to feel superior.
>>
>>9515153
I am really offended

I was just gonna leave it as a joke like that, but here's another cute little psychological insight: if you happened to be on our side, you probably would be offended. So far all you've done it get outraged at the suggestion that somethings different to the way you think it is. You hold these positions far too close to your self. I did some philosophy for some primary school kids and even they understood to not get hung up on something, that it's fine to switch however many times you feel that a new argument sways you. You're not listening to any argument, I can just say this outright but I can add something on to: because you're not replying with any argument. You're the fuccboi of thinking.
>>
>>9515164
damn I wrote a reply to you, but then realized it's pointless to talk to someone like you

you're just a poor, mentally ill creature

so I'm just gonna call you a whoreson faggot and hope you dont breed

cheers
>>
>>9515112
>>9515118
>>9515125
this isnt newton, I'm not suggesting gravity doesn't exist, this isnt as clear cut as a physical phenomenon. This is psychological, a branch of science which is quite new to the world, a branch where research has only been created in the last century. To claim that gender difference has been apart of our society for the last 30,000 years doesn't mean its ethically justifiable. The same way that infidelity has been apart of the human condition since our beginning doesn't make it ethically justifiable. We have improved as a society, what sense is it retreating to thinking like cave men. just because it's the way it was does not mean that its the way it should be.
>>9515149
I was stating there are clear methods to pull off an androgynous look.
>>
>>9515182
>I'm not going to argue with you because your wrong
lel
>>
>>9515212
and just because that's the way it was doesn't mean it should change either
>>
>>9515219
don't tell me you support this kind of gender fuckery pigfuck, pls
>>
>>9515232
oh okay great, that's a relief. Because if someone like you gave into this inane bullshit, then society is fucked
>>
>>9515058
you're an idiot
>>
>>9515310
I'll bite
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction
>>
>>9515338
>wikipedia link
o i am lafffin with all of my ten genders
>>
>>9515067
lol get a load of this guy and his unfalsifiable bullshit

how about we discuss this in straightforward terms without the cloak of rhetoric.

if gender is merely a social construct, you shouldn't need physical surgery or medication to alter it.

diagnosing 'gender dysphoria' and prescribing a sex change is treating a symptom instead of the illness. if you're depressed, dysfunctional & suicidal, I guess you'd decide something needs to be done, but what makes you think changing your body to become a girl will fix it? spoiler: it won't.
>>
>>9515348
oops sorry for not posting all the academic references in the bottom

>>9515383
how old are you?
>>
>>9515410
if only you actually knew who I am lol filtered
>>
>>9515364
people get physical surgery to alter their sex, to match their gender. this the kind of stupidity
>>
>>9515124
Excuse you motherfucker, my gender is TransGNU or GNU/Gender or GNU plus Gender

My gender pronouns are "free/frees/freem" or "fre/fres/frem" (in order to avoid confusion with the other definition of the word "free")

Being TransGNU means I identify as a freedom respecting gender: everyone has the right to the four essential gender freedoms:
0. Freedom to identify your gender as you wish.
1. Freedom to modify the gender as you wish.
2. Freedom to redistribute the gender as you wish (allowing your peers to identify as the gender, too)
3. Freedom to redistribute any modifications to the gender you make as you wish (allowing your peers to identify as your modified gender)

My gender is licensed under the GPLv3 license.
>>
File: forfree.png (45KB, 144x201px) Image search: [Google]
forfree.png
45KB, 144x201px
>he's partly a girl and has still more beard growth than me

cruel world
>>
>>9515673
Could you get a trip so I can filter you?
>Haha everyone will appreciate how fucking awesome I am by quoting everyone in this thread, using the hottest memeword of 2015, and telling them they got trolled
I don't say this lightly: go back to fucking reddit. You are way too desperate for attention on this board.
>>
>>9515702
>Could you get a trip so I can filter you?
>You are way too desperate for attention on this board.
pick one
stay mad aspie :^)
>>
>>9513761
your body is male, so basically, just compensate for that.
makeup, padding, illusions that give your body a feminine slat....thats what you need.
>>
>>9515061
Nice earrings. He probably was violently sodomised by his guards on a daily basis.
>>
File: 1425091815554.jpg (41KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1425091815554.jpg
41KB, 400x388px
>this shit is still not deleted

what the fuck...
>>
You in the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.