[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'''Men's Headwear Inspo'''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: headbandshit.jpg (169KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
headbandshit.jpg
169KB, 640x1136px
'''Men's Headwear Inspo''' similar to pic related? made a headband with some interesting fabric thought it looked neat with my hair up
>>
You have good bone-structure, that headband looks like shit though.
>>
>>9491693
thanks for the honesty haha, needed a second opinion
>>
>>9491688
If you're going for a head band then let your hair flow. Use a thick headband too.

Something like the singer for MGMT
>>
>>9491862
>>
>>9491862
Thanks for the inspo! That looks neat i'll have to give it a shot, will post pics
>>
File: IMG_1651.jpg (390KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1651.jpg
390KB, 1280x960px
>>9491874
thoughts? I think perhaps my face/head and hair are too vertical to pull this off
>>
>>9491688
You look like an idot. Im pretty sure this how women wear their hair when they are cleaning the bathroom floor with those big yellow gloves
>>
>>9492149
Looks really horisontal now though
>>
>>9492159
Ty for the honesty man, don't wanna go out on the streets lookin like fuckboi embodied
>>
>>9492149

Bandana look great on rockstars because they are rockstars and do whatever the fuck they want and play music for a living.

It looks out of place on a normal dude with normal life going to university. You either look way to fedorable, try hard or wannabe rockstar, most likely everything of the above.
>>
>>9492172
Lose the bandanna man. Id say lose the bun with it but im sure you already have your heart set on wearing your hair that way.
>>
>>
>>9492192
I don't really ever wear the bun unless i need my hair out of my face, just wanted to try some new shit haha. Found it wasn't for me and i can live with that
>>
>>9492199
>>
>>9492199
not gonna lie that looks a bit autistic
>>
>>
>>9491688
you look like me but with better cheek bones, i dont like wearing my hair that night tho, looks like you're trying to balance it on your head.

Summer time when i do wear a bandanna I man bun then make the tied part of the bandanna go under the bun (if that makes sense), mess it up a bit so its not so tight in the bun and let some bits frizz/hang over the bandanna and it looks pretty good.
>>
>>9492178
Agreed. Thanks for formulating it into words, i'd that's an impeccably accurate description
>>
>>9492213
if you could show me a pic i might be willing to give it a shot!
>>
>>9492167
criminally underrated
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.