[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so before you newfags start copping this meme hydrophobic shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (221KB, 2560x1440px)
maxresdefault.jpg
221KB, 2560x1440px
so before you newfags start copping this meme hydrophobic shit

the coating on the fibers of the clothes are not meant for long term contact with skin or high wear areas

these shirts/jackets/clothes are coated in a chemeical that will make you sick

just like wearing a PVC pleather jacket will make you sicks, just like a if you wear a lot of chrome-tanned leather (temple of jawns) will make you sick.
>>
you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
>>
chromexcel can make me sick?

oh God.
>>
Why the fuck are people putting it on their clothes then
>>
>>9465935
>you will never slime all over katy perry
>>
>>9466008
incentive by money>morals
>>
>>9466063
aka jewry
>>
>>9465916

does this include nanosphere coating or is this the cheaper shit they spray on dockers and whatever?
>>
>>9465916
What happened to temple of jawns?
>>
>>9466153
Stopped shipping shit to people, I think they ran out of money for production and just fucked over everyone with an order
>>
>>9466181
how the hell do you run out of money if you're taking preorders?
>>
>>9465916
the stuff only lasts for a short while as well, a week and it's pretty much all gone
>>
>>9465916
Just wear 95% and up nylon clothes. Basically hydrophobic
>>
well the stuff on wrinkle free shirts is toxic too (formaldehyde) and you still dont get sick by it right?
>>
>>9469269
And you can heat that stuff for so long that it wont come of fast
>>
>>9465916

Shut up you fat piece of shit

Requesting picture of Sieg Heil
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.