[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's a /fa/ approved phone besides the xperia series currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: XperiaZUltra_Press_44.jpg (31KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
XperiaZUltra_Press_44.jpg
31KB, 620x400px
what's a /fa/ approved phone besides the xperia series currently owner of this huge mofo xperia z ultra
>>
>>9205035
dislike the ultra,

but the xperia z3 is def the most luxurious phone on the market in the US

too bad it costs 2X the iphone 5s and costs twice as much as the samsung gs5 with the same specs

and it's not sold in walmart/target/best buy with the "free" financing deals and shit

so most people can't afford them

like if you want this shit you have to have the $950 cash on you now

with that said i have the z3 in white as a personal phone and the samsung s5 as the beater phone on prepaid
>>
>>9205035
i had/have an xperia u and its fucking wank
>>
>>9205042
wow, you guys don't get the z series on contract in burgerland?
>>
>>9205042
I really wanted to get my hands on a z3 but you{re right shit is really expensive s I ended up buying the ultra for around $300 brand new last week since I broke my iphone, gotta say Im pretty happy so far
>>
>>9205047
that said, how quickly do those phones devalue? like sony's on a 6 month refresh cycle now so i would imagine they lose value similarly to the galaxy phones.
>>
>>9205051
I dont know how much they devalue on US since I ive in Mexico but here prices are still quite insane for then luckily I got the $300 deal with a power ase, insurance and two free cinema tickets on a store that was going out of bussiness. I just wanted a phone with decent screen for browsing and emulating tbh the camera is disapointing tho
>>
>>9205047
you can but its not a great plan and most of it is financing through tmobile
>>
File: moto-x-2014-review.jpg (55KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
moto-x-2014-review.jpg
55KB, 630x420px
>>9205035
i rep this bitch.
>>
nexus 5/6
iphone 6/plus
>>
>>9205075
Getting one with bamboo back
>>
File: 1414440331997.jpg (116KB, 660x509px) Image search: [Google]
1414440331997.jpg
116KB, 660x509px
You android autist faggots belong on /g/
The only /fa/ phone is the iPhone
>>
The HTC One is good in silver
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.