[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fa/ Considering tattooing this on my finger (middle one,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

Sup /fa/

Considering tattooing this on my finger (middle one, left hand).

Is it /fa/ ? What are your tattoo ?
>>
>>9000144

might as well get a treble cleft you unimaginative generic faggot
>>
It's 16yo-tumblr-user-core.
>>
>music is my life xD
>>
Tattoos are never /fa/.
>>
>all these talentless /fa/ ppl
>>
File: palm.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
palm.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
please don't
>>
>>9000171

>yo i can totally play wonderwall on my guitar now, should i get this tattoo /fa/?
>>
You do know that this is writing related and not a music symbol, right ?

Jesus fuck /fa/, first time I come here. Are you really that stupid ?
>>
Please dont
>>
>>9000144
"yeah man, you know, i liked paragraphs BEFORE they were cool"
>>
>>9000151
>>9000159
>>9000179

American education at his best
>>
>>9000187

>oh yeah this tattoo? yeah i do poetry and stuff, i'm a poet you know. i'm really big about literature. have you read poe? you've probably never heard of him.
>>
>>9000212

You can have a tattoo linked to something you like without being a faggot you know
>>
>>9000151
>>9000159
>>9000179
>>9000171

laughing my ass off at people not knowing what this symbol is
>>
>>9000207
>>9000301
BUT ISN'T IT A FIFTH NOTE SYMBOL
>>
>>9000308
>FIFTH
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilcrow
>>
>>9000244
No you can't
>>
http://sorryyouruinedyourself.tumblr.com/

awfulmodifications.tumblr.com / badtattoos.tumblr.com / butt-on-my-sleeve.tumblr.com / critink.tumblr.com /
ewurtattoo.tumblr.com /
fucknotattoos.tumblr.com / fytattoossucks.tumblr.com / fnotattoos.tumblr.com / fucknobadtattoos.tumblr.com
ihopethatsnotpermanent.tumblr.com / itsabodynotasketchpad.tumblr.com / notsoniceink.tumblr.com
shitonskin.tumblr.com / suckyfirsttattoos.tumblr.com
thatshitispermanent.tumblr.com / tattoopoo.tumblr.com / tattooprobz.tumblr.com / tattooedtruth.tumblr.com
yourtattoosactuallysuck.tumblr.com / yourtattooisdumb.tumblr.com

read these before committing. this is what a substantial amount of cool people will think of you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>9000390

excellent resource
should add these to the sticky tbh
>>
>>9000244
Tattoos are literally for faggots so no, you can't.
>>
>>9000144
>"A parapgrah is my spirit animal:^)"

OP this is literally the worst literary tatoo you could get. at least you could bullshit a question mark to "express your curiosity about the world" or something stupid like that

also tattoos are almost always bad and if you actively browse tumblr and /fa/ for inspirational tattoos you shouldn't get one. They should be something incredibly personal, not something you're getting because everyone else is getting.

ie. if you love engineering and mechanics, you could get an outline of a simple chunky gear.
>>
>>9000244
You can have passion for something without smearing it all about your skin you know.

If you like something and the first thing you think of is "WOW I SHOULD PUT THIS ON MY BODY TO SHOW EVERYONE HOW MUCH I LIKE IT" then, well, I think that's really dumb.

You like that girl's hair? Draw it on your forehead in permanent ink.

You're getting gas before work and remember how much you like the smell of gasoline? You'd better draw a gas can on your hand in permanent ink.

You like visiting /fa/? Time to permanently mark yourself by tattooing it onto your dick.

Tattoo culture is absolute horse shit. Having tattoos makes you an asshole.

No matter how significant the tattoo is to you, you'll always just be another person with a tattoo.

"Oh, the new neighbor lady across the street? She's horrible. She has a tattoo that looks absolutely disgusting. I bet she smokes."

But go ahead, get all the tattoos you want. Help the rest of us identify you as somebody who is a one hundred percent bona fide fuckhead who is in every way unemployable, unenjoyable, pretentious, ostentatious, and is just an overall complete fuck.

Slave to the needle.
>>
File: image.jpg (736KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
736KB, 1536x2048px
GOAT tat comin thru
>>
>>9001307

Haven't been here in a while, is this new pasta?
>>
>>9000399
>skinny jeans and monochrome are for faggots

Fixed that for you
>>
I assumed it was the paragraph sign off MS Word.

Let that be all you need to know
>>
>>9000144
While you're at it, get "Mongoloid" tattooed on your forehead.
>>
>>9002131
damn son this is great
>>
File: tribe_rogo300.jpg (71KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tribe_rogo300.jpg
71KB, 300x300px
I wanna get pic related soon (without the text) on my forearm and maybe turn it into a full sleeve later.
>>
>>9000399
This

You must be one goddamn uninteresting person to get a meaningless picture, that you'll regret in 3 years, stuck into your arm with a needle. Nobody will think higher of you, only the opposite.

Nothing is more beautiful than a blank and clean canvas.
>>
whatever I like my shitty little tattoo. I think its nice to have complete control over a part of your body and know that it won't change
>>
I'm thinking of getting a dick tatted on my vag
>>
>>9000151
clef*
>>
>>9002894
your bagine is gonna absorb the ink though
>>
>>9001307
I'm not against tattoos but this description is perfect as far as the reasons not to get one
>>
>>9000492
this x 1000000000000
>>
>>9002495
>a meaningless picture, that you'll regret in 3 years
maybe for someone with really pour decision making
>>
>>9001307
>unemployable
its 2014
>unenjoyable
irony
pretentious
irony
>ostentatious
true with a fair amount of people
>overall complete fuck
whole heaping of irony
>>
File: 1412615576831.jpg (12KB, 250x281px) Image search: [Google]
1412615576831.jpg
12KB, 250x281px
>>9000207
>his best
>>
>>9000492
A tattoo should absolutely never have a personal meaning. If it's personal then it's private and nobody needs to know about it.
>hue look how depressed and tortured I am by my bitter experience of life, here this tattoo symbolizes the loss of my cancerous mother

Anyway tattoos a shit, never tattoo yourself.
>>
>>9002495
>meaningless picture
I don't get this
If you get a tattoo it obviously has some meaning since its a picture on your skin
"It looks pretty" is a meaning. "It represents the ego-death of my granpa when he died of kidney stones when I was 4" is a meaning
Tattoos don't NEED to be 2deep, in fact if you think that is the only acceptable excuse to get one you are one dumb motherfucker.
>>
>asking fa about tattoos
see this thread is a reminder of what happens
>>
>>9002802
well it will fade away, especially that little piece of shit
>>
>>9000399
Agree.
>>
>>9000144
Get it

Somewhere less noticeable though

Case in point: /fa/ tried to give you shit to call it stupid and didn't know what the fuck they were talking about.

So I think it's a good choice.
>>
Gonna get in rainbows tatted on me

Where abouts should I do it?
>>
>>9000151
>>9000159
>>9000171
>>9000179

Jesus Christ guys
>>
>>9004657
I just go over it again every few weeks
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.