[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

designers that are becoming popular on /fa/ 1. henrik vibsov

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

File: fashion156-henrik-vibskov-1.jpg (100KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
fashion156-henrik-vibskov-1.jpg
100KB, 600x418px
designers that are becoming popular on /fa/

1. henrik vibsov
>experimental, colorful designs
>always excellent fabric quality
>>
File: CDGSS14.jpg (343KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
CDGSS14.jpg
343KB, 600x550px
2. rei kawakubo
>>
3. patrick ervell
>father of palewave
>inspirational outfits
>fresh retro-inspired light colors
>>
>>8541778
Rei has always been popular on /fa/, though now that she sucks absolute asshole, less so
>>
>>8541799
/fa/ is riding the rick owens and raf simons bandwagon because of the ASAP rocky video
>>
These horrible descriptions I've I'm seriously cringing St how you described Patty. Still I like the idea for the thread.

Bernard Willhelm
>mostly known here for his collab with camper
>very artistic and themed shows
>usually leans to very feminine cuts and designs
>>
>>8541805
Please stop posting
>>
>>8541814
>>
>>8541805
that meme hasnt been relevant since 2012

rei/cdg has been discussed in depth hundreds of times on /fa/ since then
>>
>>8541819
>>
>>8541805
lolusrs?

People were dick riding Rick and Raf long before A$AP existed. The geoturds were grails before Rocky was ever famous
>>
>>8541826
>>8541821
>>8541816
no one outside of this board neither knows who RO/RS are or if they do, they recognize they are shitty "mainstream high fashion" designers. Basically, they're the kind of people newbies love, not actual fashionistas.

except maybe /mu/
>>
>>8541819
>>8541814
sick pale fits>>8541824
>>
>>8541846
You literally have the most uninformed opinions I have ever seen. Those designers are world class and respected just as much, both have proved their knowledge and skill. Every board put there respects them and most posters wear them a lot. So no you are horribly wrong.
>>
>>8541868
There is no proof of that and you're going to go dip up threads, fits, and images from mfa, ct, sufu, etc. which proves my point. The only people who like Rick Owens and Raf Simons are people who just got into fashion. I'm speaking from experience, kid, so please don't be offended. I say that you should lay off the Rick/Raf runway pics and learn about more designers.
>>
>>8541891
#owned

>in b4 samefag
>>
>>8541891
Most of my runway pics are on my phone, I can make a zip of them if you would like. There are some Raf but not to many the rest are from many different designers. Would you like to give me proof to tour discussion? Because I really don't agree with what your saying.
>>
>>8541902
I'd love to see what inspires you, son. And yes please show me that.
>>
>>8541904

>Wanting to see edgy pictures with atheism subtext
>>
>>8541908
Young people need to be given a chance sometimes.
>>
>>8541891

Industry worker here.

Rick and Raf are held in very high regard among many designers, media members, etc. Not just because of the strong designs that they produce, but because of the culture they have managed to create among their brands. The director of the house I work for often wears Rick / Raf, same with many, many high-level media execs.

Sorry buddy, I'm sure that on some planet your opinions are spot-on, but your weak link is, this is Earth.
>>
This thread went to shit fast.
>>
>>8541930

Alaïa's gone on record saying that he likes the way Rick runs his business and how he designs.
>>
>>8541930
>Industry worker here.
Yeah.. no. I'm just going to disregard your whole post.
>>
>>8541938

God forbid you get proven wrong.
>>
>>8541904
Here is what I have on my phone.
https://mega.co.nz/#!OEUQ2SQZ!12iaOqDx8r5ZxdJEK3RdEa4xJfOBnA17Z2Ar4eTuQNI
>>
>>8541951
You're just some random anon, dude.
>>
>>8541938
Lol kid gets btfo and l he can say is no you are wrong. Fashion industry worker dude I love you.
>>
>>8541957
>he's just some random guy on the internet!
>Not like me, I'm special!
>>
File: lmao.png (798KB, 1200x693px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
798KB, 1200x693px
>>8541953
lol the other guy was right.

All of them are just edgy pictures with an atheism subtext and they're all from the last five years. Plus, most of it is Raf and even from his recent seasons!
>>
>>8541968
>>8541959
This is pathetic for a supposed "fashion insider" who doesn't even have proof.
>>
>>8541969
There are maybe like a hundred pictures of Rafs FW14 because I really liked it and made a thread here about it. I have no idea what your talking about when you say atheistic subtext. That still leaves at least 450 or so pictures that aren't Raf. As for being recent am I supposed to have only like pre 2000s stuff? Most of my favorite designers weren't around then, or didn't have their own house.
>>
>>8541983
Your whole post just proved me right, kid.
>>
>>8541989
Could you explain how. Your argument is extremely weak, you have given no evidence to your knowledge of fashion while everyone who is arguing against you has. I guess you could say I'm a little confused.
>>
>>8541977
Right, because doxing yourself is common practice on 4chan.

>>8541969
>>8541983
Are we really gonna say the pictures you have saved to your drive are a judge of what you like? Amongst, again, 4chan posters?

I kinda try to get up "inspo folders" when I get a new computer/drive, but I give up, fast. I'm very good at keeping track of sources in my head, and 90% of the time I just go back to where I found it online when I want to look at something. If I save something, it's usually to show it to someone else, in an e-mail or forum discussion or something.

Anyway, >>8541891, please: tell us who people in the Deep Fashion are dressed in, and what your critique of Rick Owens and Raf Simons is. And demonstrate, with pictures or references, what it is you're talking about.
>>
>>8541977

My ego wishes that I could provide proof, but I'm out of the studio today and all I have on me is a handful of emails (that you will no doubt will claim are forged) and a digital copy of our SS14/15 lookbook (Because we are based in Australia) that isn't being released to the public until late August.
Regardless, I don't want my identity revealed so you'll just have to take my word.

Feel free to ask questions that only "an insider" would know, and make your decision from that.
>>
>>8541999
>There are maybe like a hundred pictures of Rafs FW14
>Most of my favorite designers weren't around then, or didn't have their own house.

Those are the most incriminating things you've posted.

>>8542020
>Right, because doxing yourself is common practice on 4chan.
It is actually. Convenient for you to get samefag back up because you know you can't prove you're an actual industry worker (what does that even mean?). You're probably just some "sales associate" for Acne or some crap like that.

>please: tell us who people in the Deep Fashion are dressed in, and what your critique of Rick Owens and Raf Simons is. And demonstrate, with pictures or references, what it is you're talking about.

Now you're just trying to change the argument back to me because you have no proof that you're an "industry worker."
>>
File: 1405752489468.jpg (126KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405752489468.jpg
126KB, 500x500px
>>8541805
Rick was popular before all those niggers even started dick ridding goth ninja. Hell before goth ninja even became a thing on /fa/. We would call it darkstyle you new fag.

>>8541787
Patrick was occasionally discussed on /fa/ in it's infancy and palewave shit is just so forced it's sad knowing you fags regurgitate what ever one dipshit reports over and over. Just like dadcore a term forced my /mu/ onto /fa/ and all the jackasses replacing saying menswear with that shit.

>>8541977
It's more pathetic you post like a retard against someone else opinions even if they are right.

>>8541989
Thank you for being a piece of shit. You're a waste of space on /fa/
>>
>>8542051
Raf is one of my favorite designers I'm sorry if that makes me a pleb. As for the young designers am I only supposed to like YSL, DIOR, and Balnegacia and others like that. YSL isn't even around technically and none of the older houses interest me. You still have yet to back up anything. All your doing right now is beating around the bush and projecting.
>>
>>8542051

Please stop thinking the Anons are me. I'm keeping the name on - more than one person thinks you are wrong.

I work full-time in communications and public relations (I wish I was in sales, they earn the big money) for a fairly well-known Australian womenswear label. Because our team is small, it would be obvious who I am - so my details and my brand name is out of the question.
>>
>>8542035

Fallow bro detected
It's over bro, time to ditch all that black
>>
>>8542062
You literally can't stop insulting me. Is that all you do whenever you fail to back your statements up?

>>8542065
What do I have to back up? I made my point and you fell into proving me right. I'm basically right by default.

>>8542074
I do not believe you one bit.
>>
File: 1385410409627.gif (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1385410409627.gif
32KB, 250x250px
>>8542695
>fail to back your statements up?

What you are a shit head you big baby. Plenty of people cited themselves from where there sources and experiences are from including me.

So get over it you faggot and continue being a loser. It's just sad you have to announce your stupidity to all of us.
>>
>>8542844
Follow the conversation and you'll see how your actions proved me right.
>>
>>8541768
>went to henrik vibskov boutique in Soho
>some weird homeless guy is sitting on the floor inside
>realize later it was Henrik Vibskov
>>
>>8542850
I don't have to you imbecile.

No ones going to show a retard like you who won't take the time of day to register and just browse old forums posts when a trend or movement began and ended.

So go fuck yourself you shit eating dip shit, but by all means continue saying we proved your point. because you never had one to begin with.
>>
>>8542888
If you're really that mad then why don't you stop posting?

>I make a statement
>Nuh-uh! You're wrong!! Here's my inspo folder!!
>Ends up proving me right
>Throws a temper tantrum
>>
>>8542896
>Here's my inspo folder!!

Nice assumption. I'm not that fag, but he's been making that folder since /fa/ was dick ridding Tom Brown, Heidi and mens wear thinking it made them look cool alongside goth ninja. Before all the ace trips left and before all the cheap retards took over and bitched that everything was to expensive.

This isn't a tantrum by the way and I could careless, since you're to brain dead to simply stop yourself. I'm browsing a current thread, so it's doesn't matter to me if you keep replying or not. The threads dead anyways thanks to you and at least I know people can keep reading your redundant replies with no actual substance.

Please continue.
>>
>>8542948
>>Nice assumption. I'm not that fag
lol so you jumped into a conversation and then got mad over it? what's wrong with you. not even bothering to read the rest of your post since i know it's just going to be you sperging out and failing to follow the conversation
>>
File: 1387039906344.jpg (55KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
1387039906344.jpg
55KB, 640x442px
>>8542992
No you replied to me like you did the others, and so what I'm affirming some else s claim because it's true. It's like you're to stupid to function.
>>
>>8543042
so you're just as retarded as them

i already knew that, dork. if you weren't, why would I still be talking to you?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.