[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are these things worth the high price line? kinda poor college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: BA8842_01_standard.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BA8842_01_standard.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
are these things worth the high price line?
kinda poor college student. looking to buy some comfortable but aesthetic shoes?
to anybody's who has bought them how long do they last? if not is there anything cheaper you guys would rec?
i usually buy 2 pairs of shoe max per year.
>>
honestly just look at them
they're fucking stupid and a meme no one will be wearing those dopey ass soles a year from now save your money and get something more classic
>>
>>12761043
>looks at them

wth I love ultra boost now
>>
File: adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-cny-3.jpg (366KB, 1560x1040px) Image search: [Google]
adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-cny-3.jpg
366KB, 1560x1040px
I got this one the other day. apparently they are very comfortable
>>
They're the most cozy/comfy shoes I've ever worn in my life, highly recommend. Plus most colourways look peng
>>
>>12760777
really comfy. but do nothing but walk or drive with them. i killed the sole on an old pair by cycling and (even though they are meant to be made for it) running
>>
>>12760777
I just got back from a short vacation in Mexico. I used my ultraboosts the whole trip, walked at least 6km per day and I did not get tired. They are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Not exactly good for running, but they are great for walking long distances and they look alright, just don't get em in an autistic color
>>
3.0s look like stretch marks shit is mad ugly
>>
>>12760777
>are these things worth the high price line?
No.

>looking to buy some comfortable but aesthetic shoes
You should understand that the boost material is not exclusive to ultra boosts. You can get cheaper alternatives with the same or higher level of comfort. I bought some pure boosts 2.0 a few years back and I still wear them in summer. The boost sole partition on them is thicker than any ultra boost model and they're extremely comfy.

I suggest you look for sales on older models and base your search on the thickness of the sole, rather than the price.
>>
File: adidas-Pure-Boost-Core-Black-.jpg (188KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
adidas-Pure-Boost-Core-Black-.jpg
188KB, 2048x1024px
Go pure boost if you're poor
>>
>>12760777
>are these things worth the high price line?
not really, i have a few pair i paid full price for. don't really regret it but i wouldn't buy more
>kinda poor college student. looking to buy some comfortable but aesthetic shoes?
not that aesthetic, can really only wear them with skinny jeans. definitely comfy though, if you have normal/narrow feet
>to anybody's who has bought them how long do they last?
i just walk and i have a few pairs of 2.0's that i'm still using. they last a while. above average if all you do is walk.
>if not is there anything cheaper you guys would rec?
pureboost 2017, boost feels almost exactly the same as ultraboost and they fit wide footers better. and they are similar aesthetically, i'd definitely recommend to save ~50 bucks. not dpr btw.
>i usually buy 2 pairs of shoe max per year.
okay ?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.