[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good casual/working class hoodies to wear for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1504901904065.jpg (95KB, 666x455px) Image search: [Google]
1504901904065.jpg
95KB, 666x455px
What are some good casual/working class hoodies to wear for the fall? Nothing too fancy.
>>
File: OI BRUV.jpg (13KB, 250x368px) Image search: [Google]
OI BRUV.jpg
13KB, 250x368px
literally any dark plain tone hoodie? This option is very cheap anon.
>>
>Anglos
>human
>>
>>12759397
>>
File: 1462098333505.jpg (34KB, 540x495px) Image search: [Google]
1462098333505.jpg
34KB, 540x495px
>>
File: white america.jpg (1MB, 1920x1210px) Image search: [Google]
white america.jpg
1MB, 1920x1210px
>>12761310
>>
>>12759397
why do upper/middle class people like to fetishize the working class, seems no better than those trust fund bohemian hippies living in shitty neighbourhoods for some sort of "working class experience"
>>
>>12761320
this

>>12759397

fuck off and get your own culture, you posh mong
>>
>>12761310
teacher resigned

XD
>>
>Hoodie
>Fancy
What kind of dumb cunt are you?
>>
>>12759397
>>
>>12761320
It's all in pursuit of authenticity (that, if we'll remember our Baudriallard, has never existed). The working class seems more authentic and down to earth, so a working class aesthetic becomes something desirable.
>>
>>12761329
Learn english
>>
>>12761340
>The working class seems more authentic and down to earth
which is kind of odd, because the working class culture is arguably the most inauthentic culture, with lack of social mobility and economic freedom creating an extremely narrow series of lifestyle choices compared to upper and middle classes
and the lack of education and high degrees of conservatism and traditionalism within working class regions leads to most working class people to generally be the most xenophobic towards a lot of foreign cultures and non-mainstream lifestyles
>>
>>12761361
>and the lack of education and high degrees of conservatism and traditionalism within working class regions leads to most working class people to generally be the most xenophobic towards a lot of foreign cultures and non-mainstream lifestyles
this
fuck the working class peasants. upper middle class / upper class or gtfo
>>
>>12761290
KEK
>>
>>12761361
>>12761880
That feel when raised upper class, travel the world as a kid, never know any real struggle throughout life, then at 18 accident causes parents to lose company and most of cash wealth goes into surgeries and advice from best spinal surgeon available, rehabilitation, etc, meanwhile investments decide to tank and also hurricane sandy completely fucks my family's homes leaving us effectively poverty class.

Couldn't finish college, had to drop out after a year and move somewhere that wasn't long island because it's stupidly expensive there. Now work in retail to make 20k a year if i'm lucky and 80% of that goes to bills.

I don't even have a car living in a rural town and am surrounded by redneck retards, meanwhile all the kids I grew up with are posting photos of them traveling to tokyo and living abroad and driving cars that cost more than i'd earn in 10 years. Fuck. Kill me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.