[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone actually tried the Patrick Bateman routine? >Ice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: thedubsguy.jpg (43KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
thedubsguy.jpg
43KB, 960x540px
Has anyone actually tried the Patrick Bateman routine?
>Ice mask
>Deep pore cleansing lotion
>Water activated gel cleanser
>Honey almond body scrub
>Exfoliating gel scrub
>Herb mint facial mask
>Alcohol free aftershave lotion
>Moisturizer
>Anti-aging eye balm
>Moisturizing protective lotion

What would be the ideal product for each of these steps?
>>
>>12759074
this is like 10 steps, don't you think there's a more concise plan that would be just as good or better. there has to be some diminishing returns here
>>
>>12759074
Ice mask can be decent for puffy bags under the eyes, but only for some people.
Using one cleanser right after the other can be good but then you would normally use an oil based one and then a gel or foaming cleanser.
Body scrub, alright. I wonder what's the point if he's gonna use an exfoliating scrub right after. Maybe he exfoliates his back, I haven't heard of anyone exfoliating their torso or arms, etc.
Facial masks are generally done at night, they don't leave a nice texture on the skin at all. They are generally way too oily.
Aftershave, sure.
Moisturizer is always good but the point of facial masks is usually to moisturize. Kind of pointless.
Anti aging eye balms are a meme, they just don't work.
Again, more moisturizers.

The problem with that routine, facial masks in the morning aside, is that you should go from lighter creams to thicker ones. So using a moisturizing lotion first and then a cream works, but the other way around is a waste of lotion

He also forgot sunscreen, which makes his routine a 3/10 at best.
>>
>>12759243
I'm pretty sure "moisturizing protective lotion" is some sort of sunscreen. I can't imagine what else it would be protecting against.
>>
>>12759243
you don't need sunscreen unless you are poor, and work outside all day.
>>
>>12759243
you can exfoliate your entire body, using a scrub as which he does using the almond body scrub. It wont work the same way but you can exfoliate your body. AND its pretty common to do so.
>>
>>12759602
Congratulations, your stupidity made me mad.
>>
>>12759606
how so? Where the fuck do you live to have to apply sunscreen every fucking day you chink, what is you complexion, and ethnicity, or is it just non existent??
>>
The products I use:
>>12759074
eye gel mask from MenScience - reduce puffy eyes
little barn hydration mask
GEL Nettoyant Gommant Exfoliator - Sissely
Purifying Face Cleanser - Tom Ford
Lush Coal Face and Clinique's charcoal mask (Same thing really)
La Mer matte lotion (Pricey but worth it)
La Mer Gel Cream
Day - Lotus Face Treatment Oil and Night - Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil (Both tighten skin and make that shit look sexy) by Clarins
MARIO BEDESCU LIP WAX
Sugar lip polish by Fresh
Tom Ford facial Bronzer
Tom ford eye fatigue cream
facial toner italian resort
La Prairie caviar eye complex
Almond shower scrub from L’Occitane
Almond Shower Oil L'Occitane
Shaving cream by Aqua di parma
No. 88 Aftershave by czech & speake
>>
I'm not sure if any of you have watched or understood the movie. The morning routine is stupidly long to make fun of vain imbeciles like you morons. If you think that this list is in any way practical, you are retarded.
>>
>>12759629
He's a brownie who turns black if he doesn't bathe in spf 6 million every morning. Whites actually increase in beauty when exposed to the sun
>>
>>12759726
>The morning routine is stupidly long to make fun of vain imbeciles like you morons.

No it's not, it's to illustrate just how much effort Bateman is willing to put into his appearance, due to his high materialistic desires, his need to remain inconspicuous in modern society, and to highlight how out of touch he is with regular human beings. Not everything is just

>hurr cnt u see the director is mking fun of u!! plebs -__-
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.