[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm trying to get away from jeans and get into those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-09-14_19-07-03.png (695KB, 592x581px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-14_19-07-03.png
695KB, 592x581px
So I'm trying to get away from jeans and get into those baggier style wool(?) pants cause I think it's a lot comfier. and the fit leaves space for me to do stuff.

Problem is I don't know what the fuck to look for or where to buy them, I've only seen them around. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I mean the type you see a lot of in """comfycore""" nd similar styles. Need to know a name/place to get something like it.

There was some australian small brand a while ago that released some stuff that was what I was looking for but i lost the name.

Pic slightly related because they're pants and they're baggy. Not what I'm looking for though.
>>
What pants are these?
>>
>>12756418
second
>>
>>12756546
>>12756546
third
>>
>>12756418
>>12756546
>>12757689
surplus 1980s dutch army pants
>>
>>12756134
So you're looking for wool pants? Have you tried googling "buy wool pants *insert your size"?
>>
>>12757732
no not really, googling for wool pants mostly returns slacks. I'm looking for the sweatpant-type fit.
>>
>>12756134
Your best bet is buy Yohji...
If you want cheaper then just thrift wide wool trousers and have them heavily tapered.
>>
Try looking into a style of pants called "joggers". They're loose fitting baggy pants with an elastic band at the bottom. They're gaining popularity and they can now be found in a variety of materials if you search for them. You'll find them in places like Urban Outfitters, Forever21, and probably ASOS.
>>
Otherwise you'll probably find what you're looking for under cargo pants, and the style appears to be tapered, in which in gets skinnier towards the ankle as opposed to wider like the bootcut. So looking into cargo pants, joggers, and tapered style pants.
>>
>>12757735
Thanks, hadn't considered Yohji. Looks like most of them are full on samurai tier though, but there's some that look ok. The wide wool pants idea is actually solid, I'll look into that.

>>12757736
Joggers are a little skinnier than I'm looking for. Basically very wide at top with a heavy taper. Some of them look okay though, will have to research. My main worry is that they'll end up looking like I went out with my sweatpants on, which isn't a great look.
>>
Damir Doma, Isabel Benenato, Yohji, CDG Homme Plus, Dries, Lost & Found by Ria Dunn ++++
>>
>>12757985
Thanks, very helpful. Before I start looking, any idea what the style is called?
>>
>>12758002
Well. Some of these brands seems to go under the pseudo-terms of 'dark-fashion' or 'avant-garde' (especially lost&found/benenato/damir), which is overplayed and the same rick/julius/bbj shit recycled. The only things worth getting are pants, coats, footwear and knitwear - which are god tier.
>>
File: 1495845417448.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495845417448.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>12758043
What do you have against the shirts? Rick's double layers are desirable too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.