[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it bad that im a girl and secretly love americana,heritage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: reddit.jpg (92KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
92KB, 500x750px
is it bad that im a girl and secretly love americana,heritage and mfa aesthetic (when done right with well fitting garms) i constantly deny it though.

it looks so clean and mature. people who dress this way look like they have their shit together

am i delusional for trying to incorporate raw denim and vibergs into my wardrobe of mostly american apparel,UO and uniqlo garbage?

it sounds cringey when you know what it is but most normies will just see it as boots and jeans

as long as im not wearing a flannel and chore coat i should blend in fine r-right?

i find menswear more interesting because it's easy to do. dressing nice as a girl is hard
>>
I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish with this thread
Gtfo dyke
>>
It's only bad that you're so uncomfortable with it desu. It's not a bad style even if it's dated by /fa/ standards. Normies definitely can still appreciate workwear touches on guys, and a lot of the same things can work on girls.

If you wear red wings or vibergs as a girl you'll probably look like a lesbian but not necessarily in a bad way. Flannels on girls are at the most popular they've been since the 90s. Chore coats could easily pass for the Mac Demarco-core boxy jacket trend. There are plenty of ways to incorporate workwear into normie-passing but well executed female attire
>>
>>12755955
Good larp faggot, there are no girls in the internet
>>
>>12755955
About 2 out of 10 guys will have the face to carry the look.

And besides looking nice in pics, you look like a normie irl.
>>
>>12756087
I've got the sharp broad face features that make it work but the look is reserved for beta faggotry now.
>>
>>12755955
A handsome man will always look better in American heritage stuff than what gets pushed on this board.
>>
>>12755955
holy shit you went all the way back in the archive to find this stale copy pasta
>>
>>12756065
Lol
>>
>traditional American clothing
>"it looks so clean and mature. people who dress this way look like they have their shit together"

It's because that's how you dress after you rescue your dead father from the belly of the whale
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.