[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Anons. I'm single, young and currently making enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: plastic.jpg (193KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
plastic.jpg
193KB, 1000x666px
Hey Anons.

I'm single, young and currently making enough money at my job (IT Manager) to set aside a decent chunk of cash for /fa/ stuff. However, my long-term goal is really just to be as attractive as possible...So I have to ask. Is it really worth spending a lot of money on clothes or should I just save up for High-End Plastic Surgery? Anyone here have any experience with Plastic Surgery or know someone who has? Pic related (Pretty good Nose/Chin job imo, cost about 10k)
>>
bump?
>>
>>12755952
Go to lookism.net and ask them what surgery you should pick desu.
>>
>>12755952
what did this guy get done?
>>
>>12755952
You can do that without surgery, look up "mewing" Dr. Mew. All surgery is barbaric.
>>
>>12756198

nose and chin implant but he also improved his skin/stubble/hair so this pic is a little tricky imo
>>
>>12756202

Mewing is controversial to say the least. Surgery isn't "barbaric" it's come a long way. I'd say over half of Male Celebs now a day (leading men at least) have gotten some kind of facial surgery.
>>
>>12756198
he became homosexual
>>
>>12755952
Right unironically looks better. Left is too faggy, chin looks awkward, he looks like he's wearing makeup
>>
>>12755952
How'd you get your job senpai, college?
>>
>>12756223
>improved his skin

aka wearing makeup
>>
>>12755952
>my long-term goal is really just to be as attractive as possible
that is not very good "long-term" plan anon
>>
File: 1504720142076.jpg (36KB, 528x351px) Image search: [Google]
1504720142076.jpg
36KB, 528x351px
you can get the same chin look by literally just sticking your jaw out a little more, just do it for long enough and youll get used to it and grow acustom to it. this is fucking ridiculous, and he didnt even need a nose job before he looks almost the exact same and no one will ever notice the diference however now he has a 10k hole in his pocket (assuming average for both surgeries was 5k) and now he has a super sensitive nose. I klnow people who had nose jobs and always regret it and complain to me and my friends all the fucking time about how if anyone even touches their nose in the slightest it feels like they got a basketball thrown to their nose or how if their nose ever itches or when they sneeze it hurts so much it feel like they are going to pass out and wake up crying, and this was after 3-4 years and they tell me the pain and sensitivity has never gone away and that it will never go away in the future either. fuuck that, they all say its living hell and that they would pay 4 times what they paid for their nose job just to be able to revert back and never feel the pain and sensitivity and to be able to smell like normally again. and this was many different people not just one, if i recall correctly i knew about 5 or maybe 6 people who got nose jobs and each and every one of them always seems so depressed and in despair because of it.
>>
>>12755952
First pic looks better imo. Second looks queer as 3 dollar bill
>>
>>12755952
Kinda nick cave vibes from the right. Left:
plastic ken doll looking mf
>>
>>12756414
Recerse that (i'm stupid)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.