[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting married in a year and I need a well fitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 004 (1).jpg (48KB, 462x635px) Image search: [Google]
004 (1).jpg
48KB, 462x635px
I'm getting married in a year and I need a well fitting suit. bespoke is not available in my country and most independent tailors are old geezers who refuse to make suits that don't look like potato sacks. I need advice. I realize buying a suit in a fast fashion shop and taking it to a tailor is a no-no. is made-to-measure a viable option?
>>
where do you live?
buy a suit from a decent brand, ~$500 at least, and then have it fitted perfectly.

>most independent tailors are old geezers who refuse to make suits that don't look like potato sacks

I think you're wrong. but if you're right: find the ones who aren't like that.
>>
>>12753147
People don't know where you live and stuff like that? What do you expect, a magical answer with so little information about you?
>>
>>12753154
eastern boland here
honestly, a shitton of tailors here are just old dudes who are set in their ways of doing things and are very 'traditionalist' about how a suit should fit
>>
>>12753162
Bring a photo, specify the rise, the leg taper, the leg opening, the length of the jacket, specify everything
I don't know how they can just disregard your instructions if you didn't just say something general like "make it fit"

Also, why not just rent for a day? Don't think you will be dressed in that slick a suit everyday. Nobody wants to outshine the groom so the groom is going to be wearing a tuxedo. You can't wear your tuxedo to another guy's wedding after that.
>>
>>12753162
spend your money to go to a non-shit country and see a tailor there.

fuck, fly to Asia, get your suit and a wild bachelor party done for under 2k
>>
>>12753170
a rented suit isn't exactly going to be well fitting though is it? besides, it'd be good to have a suit for other occasions.
>>12753175
I heard their quality and materials are shit
>>
>>12753184
The suit you have made for your own wedding will be too slick for any other occasions unless you're an aristocrat attending parties in that society.
If you make it sober enough for other occasions, you won't look like the groom, you'll look like the best man.
But whatever, it's your money.
>>
>>12753147
You are about to get cucked anyways so why even care when your missus will be deciding what you are going to wear.

rip
>>
>>12753162
They know better
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.