[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm making the switch from boxers to briefs but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1494719398950.jpg (73KB, 640x431px) Image search: [Google]
1494719398950.jpg
73KB, 640x431px
I'm making the switch from boxers to briefs but I don't understand the sizing. I bought a pack of breifs yesterday and they fit great. This morning I woke up and my balls were hanging out, and I can't get them secured. There's a gap now, so even when everything is in place you can still see my nuts from the side.

It's stupid.
>>
Underarmor is the only good underwear for men
>>
>>12751912
Maybe true, but would it solve this problem?
>>
>>12751905
sounds like they were too big for u
>>
You mean this shit right here? I'm not a native speaker and google isn't helping, but if you're gonna buy those godawful looking things then simply don't.
>>
>>12751994
Why and what's the alternative
>>
>>12751922
Yeah. Get the long kind.
>>
>>12752033
Boxer briefs
>>
File: img_0373.jpg (67KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
img_0373.jpg
67KB, 1000x1000px
>>12752033
I'm assuming you are planning on buying those, now compare that last pictuire to this one, it's even the same brand, who looks better? Which of those look like they belong to an old man who's given up on fashion.

Also if you still prefer >>12751994 don't even worry about condoms, those briefs will do the job just fine.
>>
>>12751905
Start wearing uniqlo boxer briefs
>>
>>12752084
I'm not wearing them for looks I'm wearing them for comfort, and so I don't get as sweaty.

I completely agree with you that they look terrible.
>>
File: calvin-klein-8259-101382-3-zoom.jpg (61KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
calvin-klein-8259-101382-3-zoom.jpg
61KB, 850x850px
>>12752180
I have worn them for the most of my life, I did so until I turned 16, my gf straight up told me they looked awful, which I already knew, I just felt it didn't matter as much.

Nevertheless, how tf do you sweat over some boxer briefs, maybe your pants are the problem, uhh well if you really need to, then I'd advice going for the shorter boxers, the kind calvin klein has, although please mind the size, since I bought them on the size I usually wear, came back from my trip, and at this instant my left ball is squeezing a bit too much.
>>
>>12751992
He's not a big guy
>>
I prefer briefs. Calvin Klein 365's have plenty of ball room and stretch enough to not feel constricting.

If you buy cheap briefs you just look like an old man and the same goes for boxers.

I used to wear boxer briefs when I was a teenager, but I finally realized that I only wore them because I was afraid that briefs looked gay and boxers always road up on me. But boxer briefs bunch up too, especially if you're active or wear fitted clothing. I really can't justify the purpose legs on tight fitting underwear. At least the legs on boxers allow your balls to breathe.

Enjoy your panty lines in your boxer briefs!
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
Never thought I'd see a thread where a guy asks for a how-to about wearing underpants.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.