[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I won a free family photo shoot and the only people I have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 5453453413.png (99KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
5453453413.png
99KB, 250x249px
I won a free family photo shoot and the only people I have to take are my hillbilly parents
What the fuck do I wear? How autistic is it for a grown man to have a photo shoot with just his parents?
I'm considering just giving it to my parents and opting out because my brothers live all over the globe, but I could still use some suggestions.
>>
>>12745253
do it anon it seems silly but your parents are not going to be around forever there's nothing autistic about it
>>
>>12745253
if you're too autistic to care more about what strangers think of you than having your picture taken with your family i would advise you to kill yourself
>>
>>12745253
Why do you care about what people think about you taking a photoshoot with your family?

That's infinitely more autistic than taking photos with your parents
>>
>>12745253
one day when you're parents are long gone and you're an old wrinkly fuck you are going to be glad you took those photos.

just wear something basic like a tee or a button up and some chinos
>>
>>12745561
fucked up my you'res and yours but the point still stands
>>
>>12745253
I'm glad to see there's consensus on OP pretending to be human being and posing with parents.
>>
Christ this post depresses me. Imagine having a kid like this.
Get the photo taken with your parents, smile and then get your mom some flowers you jumped up little shit.
>>
>>12745566
hopefully they're younger rather than older
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.