[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, love by myself woth no friends in college >start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0057.jpg (26KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
26KB, 599x399px
>be me, love by myself woth no friends in college
>start smoking for the sole purpose of going outside and seeing people and looking natural
>start smoking bymyself a lone because i think its aesthetic

Am i making a mistake? Is smoke still considered aesthetic?
>>
>>12744986
Learn to spell and stop posting that sub-human. And to answer your question, it is quite aesthetic but you're still retarded as you get no benefits from being aesthetic to yourself. Get some friends.
>>
>>12744986
If you smoke just to look cool you're a fucking idiot. If you're in a country where everyone smokes then no one will think you're cooler or more aesthetic than anyone else. If you're in a country where no one smokes then no one will think you're cooler because you smell and people think cigs are gross.

If you like smoking then keep smoking. People overrate how hard it is to quit.
>>
>>12744986
cigs are gross

i refuse to be friends with people who do smoke cigs

if they do, we talk shit about them behind their back
>>
>>12745200
>>12745200
>talk shit about them behind their back
wow what a terrible fate to not have you as a friend
>>
Probably the only plus of smoking is the ability to vibe with other smokers.

Stop being autistic, say hello. Make a friend.
>>
>>12745079
>People overrate how hard it is to quit.

kys my man
>>
>>12745280
He's right though, just stop being weak minded.
>>
>>12745200
Children gtfo.
>>
The sad reality probably is that nobody looks at you smoking alone and thinks "WOW AESTHETIC", they probably just see another guy having a smoke. Smoke if you want, don't if you don't want to.
>>
>>12745280
quitting smoking is super easy, have some damn will power.
>>
>>12744986
>Is smoke still considered aesthetic?
What is this? The 50s? Nobody cares if you smoke. Now you're just one of the idiots who got suckered into it because "I-it looks cool" and have to deal with all of the bullshit that comes along with smoking. You aesthetic fags are the worst. As if anyone will care enough about you because you have a a stick of rolled up tobacco in your mouth, or any other arbitrary accessory tacked on to your outfit. You clearly don't understand people if you think lighting up a cigarette and puffing on it every few seconds will grab someone's attention, it won't make you friends. You don't look cool, you smell, it doesn't make you look natural, and now you're spending more money than you should be on an addictive substance for vanity's sake.
>>
Smoking totally looks cool if you're an attractive individual. But now that it's all unhealthy and shit people think you look like a dirty degenerate. Also makes you all smelly
>>
Nah man, smells bretty bad. I think you're making a mistake bro.
>>
Are you 18?

I can't take anybody that smokes cigarettes seriously
>>
Can only speak for myself here but smoking has helped socially. Smoking area of clubs are often a place where you can actually talk to people instead of having to shout over whatever shitty trap song is played.
>>
>>12745269
this. You fucked up and should stop but it is a chance to seem more normal around younger people. have fun with people constantly bumming loosies tho.
>>
>>12746242
>>12746338
No, it isn't. The thing with cigarettes it's that it takes a while to actually get addicted and it really creeps in without you knowing it. Literally no one likes their first smoke, it tastes horrible and makes you cough, it smells bad, etc. Some people might like it for the nicotine rush, but most new smokers don't smoke properly to even get that. But then you keep doing it to look cool, and once you do it enough times that it fits with your personality, you smoke a cig every time you go out, every time you drink, and so on. Now it's a habit, but you don't think you're addicted, you could stop smoking for days/week and not get withdrawls or whatever. But then as time passes you begin to think that you might actually want to quit because cancer is bad. It's then, when you realize that your quitting is permanent, that you will never ever smoke a cigarette again, that it finally dawns on you that maybe it's not that easy. You stop smoking for a few days, and then you see someone smoking a cigarette in a video or a movie or whatever and you get the craving, then you get stressed and you get the craving, because most people co-relate having a smoke with relaxing. So every time you feel anxious, depressed, or whatever, you think of having a smoke. People who say quitting smoking is easy never really got addicted to it in the first place.
>>
>>12746886
By the way, I've been a smoker for about 5 years now and let me tell you, cigarettes don't taste good. Maybe if you're drunk.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.