[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of pic related? Do you shop there? Is it advisable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: marshalls.png (5KB, 459x110px) Image search: [Google]
marshalls.png
5KB, 459x110px
What do you think of pic related? Do you shop there? Is it advisable to shop there?

How do they keep making so much money when their prices are so low?
>>
>>12742876
large companies they sell just send them excess stock from previous seasons they need to get rid of. its better to just put them in these stores and make money then not sell any of it at all and let it sit around
>>
>>12742876
My experiences with them vary depending on the city they're located in, some are nice and well kept while others are a reflection of the ghetto around them.
>>
>>12742876
I always stop by when I see one, only bought a couple of ralph lauren stuff and a couple of t shirts if I find them cheap. Sometimes you won't find anything good and worth it and that's normal.
>>
>>12742876
good place to get socks and underwear imo
>>
>>12742876
TJ Maxx is also unironically a good store. Mainly for athletic wear but still the prices are so damn cheap.
>>
The problem with discount stores is people can tell if you bought the item there because while that item had very few buyers in its retail run it is now seen all over the place on the poor and obese ethnic people.

Which means its a discount store item
>>
>>12743784
The trick is to buy fashionable stuff from Ross, Marshalls, and Tj Maxx, and then return to your country.
>>
>>12742876
>>12743775
tj maxx and marshalls are both the same company and basically the same store carrying the same things, except tj maxx carries
also watches and jewelry. thats literally the only difference

the thing is with tj maxx/marshalls is you need to dedicate an hour or 2 to just digging through the entire store just to find most likely 1 good thing. most of the stuff is complete garbage. but every other time i go there they have a select few really nice articles of clothing, for really great prices too. ive seen brands such as dolce & gabbana, vivienne westwood, original penguin, vineyard vines, plenty of versace stuff etc i can go on. truth of the matter is most of their clothing is garbage but whatever isnt garbage is really fucking nice

a few months ago i went to the tj maxx on wall street (it takes me 5 minutes to walk there from my work which is also in the financial district) and they had some really great deals on vivienne westwood, roberto cavalli and trussardi (note that you cannot get trussardi in the us unless you get it shipped from the website). i probably got like 5 articles of clothing that visit

they are also good for finding weird things that you wont find anywhere else. i find a lot of obscure colognes that i always wanted to try there. also the trussardi t shirt i mentioned before

other nice things ive got at tj maxx/marshalls other times were versace underwear, guess belts, vintage pepe jeans from the 2000s, diesel jeans, diesel sneakers, a few freaky rare adidas etc.

TLDR 99% of their stuff is complete garbage but the 1% that isnt is really really awesome. you could find some really awesome things there. definitely worth the visit
>>
I go there for underwear and socks
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.