[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How all the sudden 1/4 of normies look like skinheads now? First

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: szwedka.jpg (263KB, 1000x1313px) Image search: [Google]
szwedka.jpg
263KB, 1000x1313px
How all the sudden 1/4 of normies look like skinheads now? First was hitler youth hairstyle and now this...
>>
>>12742209
bomber jacket doesn't make you a skinhead.you see the S K I N h e a d bit???
>>
>>12742209
I don't think you know anything about skinheads
>>
Everyone wants to look tough
>>
File: bully-scholarship-4e2657ece5f39.jpg (323KB, 1280x1746px) Image search: [Google]
bully-scholarship-4e2657ece5f39.jpg
323KB, 1280x1746px
>>12742209

/HopkinsCore/ is the new thing.
>>
>>12742209
>now
bomber jackets have been 100% normalfag tier for literally 2 years
>>
>>12743484
the slim ones, only rarely you see regular ones
>>
>>12744110

How to spot Fast-Fashion consumers 101.
>>
>>12744146
yeah. the h&m slim bombers are everywhere. i hate it
>>
>>12742209
Please stop using normie.
Your pic related is been extremelly popular in the past few years, with all the kanye west "fashion designs" a.k.a stealing millatery clothes, one of the most basics fits out there is wearing a bomber jacket with ripped jeans and a pair of adidas sneakers.
I hate to break it to you, but you're not as special as you think you are.
>>
>>12744249
People who stick to the norm are normies , what's wrong with the term?
>>
>>12744256
Because when you call others normies, implicitly you're making yourself part of a special group, but in the in they are just like anyone else(just look at op as a exemple).
>>
>>12744265

Not the guy,
But normie is just a word to define globality, a certain majority of people. It doesn't extract us from it, but instead acknowledge a more general taste.Whether we agree with it or not.
>>
File: 1447946680828.gif (1MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1447946680828.gif
1MB, 500x333px
I have a dark, marine blue bomber from lyle and scott that i just fucking love. My only problem is that i have no clue what kind of shoes i should wear with them.. I don't want to use some trainers as that is something that absolutely everyone is wearing and i don't like the look of them with bombers.
Should i buy some derbies or something like that or what?
>>
>>12744265
Apart from normies, I did not explicitly use autism memes.
>>
File: bomb.jpg (848KB, 1920x2379px) Image search: [Google]
bomb.jpg
848KB, 1920x2379px
I see you're into fashion mate
>>
>>12744328
Why are you wearing trousers with holes?
>>
>>12744281
I agree with you that is a easy way to define the average taste, easy way to define us all. But the problem that I have is that most of people that use that word use it in a sense of a superiority, that they are part of a special group and most of them are simply normal.
Is just a pet peeve that I have, anyone is free to say whatever they want, but from my expirience people that call other normies are just trying to be feel special, judging other from a superiority point of view, but when you met them they are just like anyone else.
>>
>>12744329
Fashion. Look. It. Up.
>>
>>12744332
Just accept that normies will be in anything that's socially acceptable thing, especially 2016 Stan Smith and 2017 Vans, which to those who bought before the hype were dismayed by its popularity. I ain't even using the get out normies may may.
>>
>>12744337
So apparently the next in thing is distressed sneakers, are you ready for the most in fashion?
>>
>>12742209
Trends. Normies follow trends, not fashion.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.