[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get it out of my mind and stop worrying about the expensive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2057.jpg (2MB, 2936x2551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2057.jpg
2MB, 2936x2551px
How do I get it out of my mind and stop worrying about the expensive shoes I own? I hate having them and not wearing them, but I also hate getting them dirty.
>>
just wear them, I wear my 'expensive' shoes whatever cause I can always get another pair when those become unwearable
>>
poorfags BTFO
>>
>>12741513
Sell them if they are that big of an issue to you, I'm totally serious.
If you can't deal with just using them, they really aren't worth owning to you.
>>
having your expensive shoes get dirty is the biggest status symbol boner bulge ever.

Picture someone not caring at all how much a shoe cares because it looks cool and ALSO not treating it like it's the most important thing they own and just any other one of their objects.

Do the same with all your clothes.
>>
Why why why why why are you wearing low black socks with those shoes dude holy fucking shit
>>
>>12741552
I switched to some white adidas just for you
>>
If you can't afford to get them dirty, you can't afford them

look at super expensive cars. rich people drive them all the time because they can afford to repair and service them.

either that or buy them used so you feel more comfortable beating them up. I got a used pair of allen edmonds that i wear everywhere because I got them for $15
>>
File: tom-sachs-nike-mars-yard-box.jpg (106KB, 620x436px) Image search: [Google]
tom-sachs-nike-mars-yard-box.jpg
106KB, 620x436px
>>12741513
>THESE SHOES ARE ONLY VALID IF WORN, AND ONLY IF WORN TO DEATH BY YOU.
>POSERS NEED NOT APPLY.
Quit being a bitch and do what the box tells you.
>>
I treat all my shoes like beaters, no matter how much they were :) it feels good

when I need a new pair, i just get another
>>
>>12741548
this
>>
>>12741638
this exactly. apart from this pair, well, don't wear expensive shoes if there's a chance of rain/mud/etc. and instead wear a cheaper pair or nice leather boots. generally most shoes look better when they're a little dirty.
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (60KB, 558x420px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
60KB, 558x420px
>>12741513
jump iin the mud
and as a poster said before
if you're afraid to "waste" your money by getting your favorite street kicks dirty you should buy shoes in your actual price range
>>
File: IMG_2070.jpg (201KB, 933x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2070.jpg
201KB, 933x1088px
>>12741518
>>12741548
>>12741578
>>12742482
Thanks for the advice. Gonna stop worrying and treat them like $50 shoes
>>
the mars yard 2s are fucking trash you poser ass bitch. you never gave a shit about the original release so why do you treat these like the gf you wish you had. wear the fucking shoe you human dumpster, no one is impressed
>>
>>12743308
+1
>>
>>12743308
>you never gave a shit about the original release
the average poster here was 12 when they were released
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.