[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at a bit of a dilemma here /fa/, and I need your help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I'm at a bit of a dilemma here /fa/, and I need your help.

So basically, I got a haircut yesterday and right now my hair looks just about exactly like pic related, even down to the lengths of the fade. But here's the thing: my hair isn't naturally straight, it's really curly. Like, Jewish/Arab-tier curly. And to add onto that, I'm definitely on the heavier side. Basically, I'm just not 100% sure about whether this haircut really suits me or not and I'm wondering if there's another kind of haircut I can/should go for.

I've been growing out the top of my hair for about 2 or so months now so that it's long enough to pull off a decent looking undercut, but I'm wondering to myself whether there's another haircut that would suit me better. I'm sick of being stuck with having either long and curly hair that balls up like an afro, or just short and boring hair.

Also, my face shape is oval-ish I would say. Despite the fact that I'm fat, my face is on the skinnier side.
>>
>>12735406
lose wait
>>
>>12735413
I'm working on that, but as you know losing weight is a process that takes months when done properly. I don't want to starve myself to death just to lose 50lbs.

What I'm looking for are ideas that can be achieved immediately.
>>
>>12735419
>I don't want to starve myself to death just to lose 50lbs.
but thats literally what you have to do, fatty.
>>
>>12735419
>>12736491

Over the next 2 weeks cut out breakfast in favour of black coffee until 12:00/13:00, and make sure you don't eat past 19:30
After those 2 weeks, do a 5 day water fast. If you're as big as you imply, should be zero problem other than the cravings. Just drink absolutely insane amounts of water.
When breaking the fast on the 6th day, start with coconut water, few-ingredient soups, and plain Kefir/yogurt.

Begin the journey to /fit/
>>
Just embrace the curls and keep the back/sides low. If you have curly hair don't try to style your hair like it's straight
>>
>>12735406
>>I'm fat and ugly
>>Does this haircut make me look good

LEL m9. You're building a house by buying curtains made of foreskins
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.