[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck does adam savage pull off that hat? he is neither

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

How the fuck does adam savage pull off that hat? he is neither hipster nor redneck, it just looks right. I have a well below average head size. super irritating because I have an 8/10 face and get compliments but as soon as I put on a hat people say I look like a 12 year old and/or a faggot. What kind of proper hats can a guy with a small head wear without being lauhed at?
>>
>>12735057
He isn't even pulling off the jacket, let alone the hat
>>
he looks like a faggot and i assume you like him because you know him from whatever he presents, and mistake that for him being fashionable
>>
>>12735057
>I have a well below average head size

What's your hat size?
>>
>tfw giant head
>>
>>12735075
sort of. its just that Ive been familiar with his image for so long that I never questioned the hat. then I just realised he's the only person I know who wears one one like it and doesn't even slightly come across as a douche or a try-hard. but I suppose thats subjective.
>>
>>12735077
What's your hat size?
>>
>>12735076
just checked, im 54cm where the hat rests. thats size 6 3/4. really hard to find on the shelf, esp when thrifting. don't wanna buy off internet.
>>
>>12735101
Well one upside to having a small head is that if you became a fedoralord it might not actually be hard for you to get your size.
You could probably go on Fedora Lounge and pick up a dozen mint condition hats for not much money.
The thing about hats like this is you can't just get your size and put it on and expect it to work.
Crown height, brim width, crown shape etc. will differ depending on your face shape.

eg. If you have a poor jawline and chin you probably need a shorter, more rounded crown. If you're a Chad-jawed hunk you can probably have a big square crown.
>>
>>12735057
>soon as I put on a hat people say I look like a 12 year old and/or a faggot
>using faggot in real life as an insult

You need new friends sweety.
>>
before the hat he was nothing
>>
>>12735057
baseball
>>
>>12735057
because hes always worn it and you know him no other way
>>
>>12735316
>>12735323
How to look good in a hat
Step 1 ditch current friends
Step 2 obtain hat
Step 3 make new friends while wearing hat
Step 4 success
>>
First of all Adam Savage is a likeable guy with a childlike enthousiasm and a passion for what he does. That really helps if you're gonna dress like a biology teacher larping as indiana jones, but then again even Jamie pulled off his artisan walrus core. If you have a job that cool, you can dress however the fuck you want basically. Don't even try if you work at an office.
>>
>>12735756
He's just a tv personality. It's his job to act like that 24/7

The easiest way to get stupid people to like you is to act like a Disney character or pewdiepie

The problem is the types that like that don't have money and your reputation will dictate what you can and can't do
>>
File: Sieg.jpg (51KB, 659x659px)
Sieg.jpg
51KB, 659x659px
>>12735764
>>
>>12735057
>I have an 8/10 face and get compliments
Post face pic faggot 12 year old
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.