[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you fags want to stay so skinny?Don't you want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: kbQYsKV.jpg (1MB, 3066x4593px) Image search: [Google]
kbQYsKV.jpg
1MB, 3066x4593px
Why do you fags want to stay so skinny?Don't you want to look like this? This guy could wear anything and be more /fa/ than your skinny jeans. Opinions?
>>
>>12734832
Nothing more pathetic than guys wanting to swell so they can *look* good and prove their manliness.
>>
Why would I want to look like a fat loser?
>>
>>12734832
Nice marlon brando cosplay, fatty
>>
Because you don't have to work hard to be a skinny starving moron
>>
>>12734943
All you have to do to be fat is eat an unhealthy amount of food and not workout, I'd say being skinny is a lot harder to do.
>>
>>12734832
WTF he's just fat, mate.
>>
>>12734832
He thinks we all want to wear skinny jeans...

bruv I'll slice you up with my hip bones.
>>
>>12734832
you can't be /fa/ without being /fit/ that's a given
>>
You can talk shit all you want. Being skinny is an amazing feeling. Also clothes will look 10x better on you. Dont lie to yourselves fatties.
>>
>>12734987
this desu.
also the amount of pussy you'll get vs being /fit/ is unreal
>>
>>12734984
This, not fat like in OP's pic, but /fit/ so clothes can look nice to you.
>>
>>12735035
having sex is literally disgusting and the hallmark of an unremarkable man
>>
>>12734984
you can't be /fa/ and /fit/ at the same time, muscles are gross and deform clothes
>>
>>12735360
Yeah thats true if you get too swoll but you definitely need a little definition in your body. Being skinnyfat is not effay.
>>
File: 184277089.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
184277089.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
This is the ultimate body that is both /fit/ and /fa/ approved. This is the ultimate.
>>
>>12735360
how old are you, son?
>>
>>12735380
needs more traps
>>
>>12735382
This is the body you should aim for if you're 6'2"+.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.