[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy corduroys if I'm in high school? Or will I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Bing.jpg (28KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
Bing.jpg
28KB, 636x636px
Should I buy corduroys if I'm in high school? Or will I look like a faggot? I remember one time I bought joggers and they were blue chambray and 10 people were like "wow nice dress pants, aren't you supposed to be working in The Office right now u fuken nerd" even though they were exercise pants.
>>
You should wear what you want and stop caring so much. Just use common sense and don't wear a fucking suit to school and you should be fine.
>>
Depends are they skinnies
>>
>>12732743
ID on his shoes
>>
>>12732743
>trying to dress like this cuck
>>
I have a pair of slim fitting corduroys that I frequently wear to class in college (which, for the record, is less formal than high school for the most part) and they're probably one of my most frequently complemented pieces. The ones in your pic look like shit though, get a more interesting color, and get a skinnier cut unless you're fat. Mine are a deep red.
>>
test post
>>
>>12732743
literally downtown hobocore
>>
>>12732751
Post a pic of them
>>
nah man youll look like my grandpa desu, try doing literally what the person next to you is doing
>>
ID on this
>>
>>12732149
I wore cords in high school. No one gave a fuck. No one is ever going to care about you so just wear what you want OP.
>>
>>12732743
skinny cords should be illegal
>>
>>12732149
If you wanna wear cords, wear the fuck out of them. They're just fucking pants, you dumb shit.

No matter what age you are, you will find a majority of people will have poor taste in clothing, and will NEVER understand what taste means.

There is no article or set of clothing you can wear that will help you escape being judged. Nobody will ever think you're cool because you fucking wear special fucking pants. This is as short-term a solution on the same scale as a nigger robbing a store for booze, instead of working hard to earn money to afford it.

If you want to be respected or be cool, especially amongst idiot children who will never grow up, get fucking huge. People will let you walk over them if you're fucking huge, and they'll think you're cool because you ooze masculinity.
>>
File: IMG_20170904_212323.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170904_212323.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
>>12732856
Not great pic but you get the idea of the fit and color. They're nudies, got them at a thrift store though so idk the model or anything
>>
>>12732149
If people have this reaction to what you're wearing, it isn't your clothes. You're just an insufferable, unlikable faggot. Probably just an all around annoying loser that no one likes. Has nothing to do with the clothes.
>>
>>12732867
probably a more expensive version of black timbs
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.