[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a good casual suit? I want to go out with some friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0456.jpg (40KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0456.jpg
40KB, 500x541px
What is a good casual suit? I want to go out with some friends but I don't want to look like a cheap ass.
>>
>>12719795
For a casual suit, charcoal or navy works best, or a sport coat with an appropriate choice of dress pants; shoe choices are pretty open, so use your head. No ties
>>
>>12719795
Not a suit, but as a piece of advice for winter season, rocking a topcoat/overcoat (keep mixing those up) à la John Reese can look pretty nice too.

To add on >>12719800 's post, boots can go quite well with more relaced suits
>>
>>12719795

Define cheap, if you want to avoid the Zara and H&M stuff you might want to look at Suit Supply, they have a great range of different stuff, good quality and not overpriced.

Thing is though that if you get a fancy suit but you feel like the suit is wearing you instead of the other way around it will just look weird. You might want to start with a blazer but that's up to you.
>>
>>12719795
Haider at berluti is doing cool things.
>>
I think casual suiting is less to do with the material and more to do with the accessories
>>
A cheaper suit can look good if you get it tailored to your body. Don't go with anything overly trendy. Fused suits look a lot cheaper than canvassed suits, and the difference is fairly easy to spot once you've worn the suit enough.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.