[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will never be as /fa/ as these kids https://www.youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: fa_kids.png (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
fa_kids.png
3MB, 3840x2160px
You will never be as /fa/ as these kids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=213&v=lTv52wNT7KA
>>
the asian dude with the ramones and the blue dress shirt deserved the win tbqwy familia. everyone else was too try hard

also
>800 euros sweater with $20 h&m jeans
>70 euro dickies
>90 dollar euros skools

what the fuck
>>
they look like highschoolers damn
>>
>>12709349
i really thought that kid had a teardrop tattoo but now i realize it's a fucking mole lmaooooo
>>
>>12709349
Did you screenshot the video then put the screenshot on an oversized ms paint canvas

Also are hypebeast underages really this common nowadays? Guess manlets will do anything to "stand out"
>>
>>12709349
The asian Dane is the only /fa/ kid there imo. The fact of the matter is that they're all prepubescent middle schoolers who's mommy and daddy wasted that money on them because in about 2-3 years they will go through a huge growth spurt, essentially throwing all of the money down the drain.

Stupid kids and parents manipulated by marketing schemes and the industry into buying expensive clothes (There's nothing wrong with that imo if they're actually old enough and have their own money.)
>>
>>12709349
Friendly reminder that these faggots give you fashion advice on this board
>>
>>12709349
why is there skin all so bad lmao
>>
File: 1472157991245.jpg (49KB, 655x560px) Image search: [Google]
1472157991245.jpg
49KB, 655x560px
I dont get it: where do all these kids get their money from? Do they all get it from their parents, do they work and spend it all on high end luxury brands or is the majority fake? Fuck, even if I got to Berlin or Dusseldorf I dont see people wearing this kind of stuff.
[spoiler]I wish I had a Vetements hoodie[/spoiler]
>>
File: 648327647823.jpg (55KB, 468x631px) Image search: [Google]
648327647823.jpg
55KB, 468x631px
just nuke it

"fashion" was a mistake
>>
>>12709548
ever heard of hormones lmao
>>
>>12709390
i tried to shrink the canvas, but still had the pic selected.
Saw the error in hindsight
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.