[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been ripped off? Sent fakes or whatever. tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1502729497630.jpg (66KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1502729497630.jpg
66KB, 500x446px
Have you ever been ripped off? Sent fakes or whatever.

tell your stories here and how to avoid it.
>>
>>12705643
Yes. I wanted some white converse all stars a while back and found a new pair on ebay in my size. When they came, they were such shit fakes and were too small because they were so poorly made. The seller claimed they didn't know and thought they were real. Got my money back anyway.
>>
>>12705649
shit sucks. i also got ripped off and i hope to get my money back
>>
>>12705662
do tell, anon
>>
>>12705643
Not clothing, but a macbook charging cable from eBay. When I attached it, the cursor was stuttering and touching the macbook with my hands gave me tiny electric shocks. Sent it back and got money back.
>>
>>12705643
>sold yeezy's to singapore
>opened a case as not delivered 2 months later
>tracking number only showed they were delivered in his city
>PayPal reassured me id lose
>wrote asia man a strongly worded email about how he didn't have honor
>he canceled the claim

why's it always asians & yeezy's

>sold yeezy's to jackie chan in st lous
>charge back 5 months later
>pp gave me money back

>bought visvim shoes from wannabe wrapper in austin
>sent me xbox game
>showed pp that xbox game only weighed a few ounces, boots would be a few pounds
>pp gave money back on the condition of a return
>homie's return address didn't have a st number and 4 digit zip
>called pp
>lol here is ur money

i have so many of these
>>
>>12705928
>buying/selling with non-whites

dummy
>>
>>12705643

Buying any type of jewelry from amazon. You will just receive fake crap from china.
>>
>bought some ozweegos off grailed for considerably low price
>user didn't have any feedback, but I risked it anyway
big mistake
>never got any tracking on package
>stopped corresponding after the first day
>waited 2 weeks, no shoes
>filed claim with paypal, got money back
>mfw seller was banned shortly after

worst experience ever
>>
>>12708503
that doesn't sound bad at all
dude showed all the signs of having scammed you, you got your money back no problem, and the dude got banned

>bought Guidis from a shop in Japan
>have package sent to work because it's unsafe on my front porch
>package doesn't show up
>email seller, no reply
>open paypal claim
>seller submits tracking info saying package was delivered, paypal says sorry dude
>months later co-worker mentions that I've had a package sitting around in a corner for months
I was super bummed initially but when they turned up I just kinda laughed about such an absurd mistake turned up months later.
>>
>>12705643
yeah. don't buy from people with the last name nyguyen or whatever chink flip trash name it is

and if it's like terell jackson or whatever

niggers and filipinos def don't have real shit and its a surefire way to deal with trash
>>
>>12708566
guess that's the reverse of what this thread is about

I've never been scammed because I'm a smart and careful buyer. Closest I came was buying a fake Balmain piece on eBay and getting my money back. Having talked to the seller I firmly believe he had no idea it was a fake. He apologized and didn't mind giving me a refund. Not really a scam.
>>
>>12705643
Bought two pairs of slp sneakers because not sure of sizing. Receive package, try them on, not sure which pair I should keep. Week later, receive e-mail that I should pick up my package (apparently wasn't scanned). Forget about it, receive refund after 2 weeks. Profit 2 free pairs of slp. Still not sure which size I should wear.
>>
>>12708585
>tfw when I'm an unintentional scammer
>>
>>12708585
so you scammed a store
dick move not to say anything about it
probably got someone in trouble at the shop warehouse
can't say I'd have done differently though
>>
>>12708591
it was ups, so i feel less guilty desu

they lost so much of my shit

and store was covered by ups

doesn't mean its okay, but....
>>
>>12708503
Same story
>>
File: 000_3582.jpg (2MB, 2134x2751px) Image search: [Google]
000_3582.jpg
2MB, 2134x2751px
Not sure if the old Levi's Made in USA is a contemporary fake, artificially aged & distressed? I see a lot of these on ebay for relatively cheap. Where do they find these? How have they not all sold out ages ago, in thrift stores etc.

They ship from USA, so that calms me down a little bit. But where do they dig these up?
>>
>>12709262
They made millions of them..
>>
>>12709262
as >>12709263 said, they were mass produced so there are plenty floating around
also most people these days want a slimmer fit and the og jackets are cut much boxier
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.