[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i even ask for this butch haircut? do i have to ask for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: lesbian.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
how do i even ask for this butch haircut?
do i have to ask for a fade or a blend help me /fa/ i have an hour left
>>
>>12698455
>how do i even ask for this butch haircut?

you know those haircut memes where the guy responds "just fuck my shit up"?
thats how.
>>
Literally just show them the picture
>>
>>12698455
Show the barber the picture on your phone. Might be awkward but it's the price you pay for having a decent trim.
>>
>>12698470
Why is it awkward to show a picture you fucking autist. I did it today. Too bad the barber sucked
>>
>>12698476
its pretty autistic im probably not going to do that bois ill figure something out
>>
>>12698486
autistic to show an example of something you want? what?
>>
>>12698609
hes just fucking scared.
hes too stupid to realize people do this all the time at hair salons to get the right kind of hair style.
>>
>>12698455
the haircut only looks good at that angle so don't, but because you are most likely barely a teenager anyway, just show him the picture.
>>
I'd think it's embarrasing because whenever I see anyone of my ugly friends show a picture or a 10/10 model and tell me they'd like his shirt/haircut/whatever I know they won't look as good. I know it will turn out like those expectation vs reality pictures
>>
File: 1379999858973.png (434KB, 571x540px)
1379999858973.png
434KB, 571x540px
>show pictures each time
>never get what you want anyway (from close but not enough to completely different cut from what i asked)
>start cutting your own hair
>friends compliment you on your new haircuts
>>
>>12698748
the stylist isnt going to give a single fuck you neurotic spastic.

do you know how many crazies people see working service jobs?
>>
File: IMG_2912.png (3MB, 2208x1242px)
IMG_2912.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
>>12698455
Just show your barber this instead and ask for the bangs to be longer this guy isn't a model just a normal dood so it will be less awkward
>>
>>12698486

This is how people have always showed their barbers or hair dressers what cut or hair style they wanted if they didn't have or know a name for it.

Bring in a magazine clipping, or pick one of the styles off of the wall in the salon.

That's they way people still do it.

I keep forgetting that people on this bored are too young (or awkward) to know any better.
>>
>>12698455
Check the archive, this question has been asked and answered many time over the years.

>>12698465
hi newfag!

>>12698976
don't do this.
>>
>>12698455
You know if you look up neo Nazi haircut you get that right? Just show him the picture?!?
>>
Nigga literally just ask for an undercut and tell him how long you want the top and how long you want the sides, this is like THE most popular hairstyle for men right now
>>
>>12698455
This dude looks like he has a receding hairline
>>
>Go to barber
>Show them a picture of what I want
>they give me the haircut and there's no awkwardness whatsoever
stop being so autistic
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.