[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FACT: You will never be as exquisitely dressed and good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: JJGO-3.jpg?format=original.jpg (137KB, 900x413px) Image search: [Google]
JJGO-3.jpg?format=original.jpg
137KB, 900x413px
FACT:

You will never be as exquisitely dressed and good looking as Jesse Thorn.
>>
Seeing photos of him makes it abundantly clear as to why he's only been successful via an audio medium
>>
JUST SHAVE IT OFF, DUDE
>>
>>12695965
>That moustache style
Looks stupid especially with how he's got it trimmed like that below his bottom lips.
>>
>>12695965
would actually be totally on point if it was just in the sleaze-core thread
>>
>>12695965
I don't know who that is but ignoring his face and the shape of his body this really is a great fit. I wonder what shoes he's wearing.

>>12697948
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
Pedocore inspo
>>
My hairs gonna be like that within the next year. Gonna buzz my head once it gets too bad, but man is it a bad feel. Least I'll never look like this guy
>>
He's making the best out of what he has to work with desu.
>>
>>12698885
Not really, he does not have the chin for that facial hair. If he shaved his head and got a goatee going he'd be doing much better.
>>
>>12695965
holy fuck he's so ugly though
like, is there any point of dressing well when you look like that? I can't think of one
>>
>>12695965
First off, he's wearing a damn suit, which makes virtually EVERYONE look like a shithead. That's contrary to what the Philistine clones on /f/ would have you believe, but it's true nonetheless. And it's particularly true with this specimen, who looks like Gomez Adams if Gomez Adams were a child-molesting used car salesman.

But if he shaved his face, got any type of short haircut and ditched the suit, he'd be okay regardless of what he wore.

/fa/ is worse than AIDS, cancer and anal gonorrhea combined.
>>
>>12699006
>ditched the suit
That suit is impeccable you idiot. Imagine him in a white t-shirt and jeans instead - he'd look like a greasy pizza chef. As is he looks like an intelligent and tasteful person who happened to be dealt the ugly-card. He still looks 100x better than anyone in the waywt. Why? Because he actually dresses well.
>>
my last name is Thorne and my hairline is so much more full of life than his. i got thick luscious curls did i win?
>>
>>12699006
>First off, he's wearing a damn suit, which makes virtually EVERYONE look like a shithead.
preach
>>
>>12699006
shut the fuck up
>>
>>12695965
>four-in-hand knot
into the trash it goes
>>
I might not be, but he pulls it off better and that's all it matters.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.