[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is heroin chic so effay? Aren't emaciated, pale, sickly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1142436.jpg (148KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1142436.jpg
148KB, 500x500px
Why is heroin chic so effay? Aren't emaciated, pale, sickly, unwashed people the opposite of what we are supposed to find attractive? But it just works. Pseudo-psychologists please explain this to me
>>
>>12694238
It looks very good in artificial scenarios created to look good. It's easier to create a cool image of something when you only use one sense.
Nobody likes to be in a filthy place smelling vomit, piss and hearing zombies making bizarre noises but sure as fuck it can look cool in a picture with the proper set up.
>>
They appeal the most to people with somewhat feminine sensibilities (myself included, I won't lie) because they simultaneously seem dangerous, unpredictable, destructive, and mysterious, but they also seem like something that can be nurtured and cared for. It's the Beauty and the Beast archetype, plain and simple
>>
>>12694238
thats what happens when counterculture becomes the culture
>>
>>12694238
it seems good until you realize you just come off as a creep
>>
things look good on attractive people

period
>>
>>12694238

looking like a junkie is a pretty good way to get laid by junkie chicks. double wrap those condoms tho, bro
>>
>>12695009
one way to tear a condom is through the friction between two layers of condoms
>>
File: WishyouwereHeroin.jpg (79KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
WishyouwereHeroin.jpg
79KB, 428x600px
>>12695020
yeah just get non shit condoms. i have no recs because i never use them. my gf is clean and infertile so i just cum inside every time
>>12695009
i kind of want a junkie fuckbuddy gf. i used to use hardcore opiates a lot and i just do kratom now and whatever pills i find. used to do oxy and h a lot. i miss those days but it was getting destructive. i feel like someone in my life enabling me like that would be bad. plus opiates kill sex drive so we'd just get high and cuddle and laugh probably.
>>12694255
for some reason girls like that, if you seem like you can protect them and are interesting and troubled, they want to try to help you. unfortunately whenever my gf does something to make me feel good its not long until she decides to make me feel bad.
>>12694238
real junkies can get pretty gross honestly. heroin chic isnt the best reflection. ive known peolle with serious habits who just have one set of old clothes and they never shower or brush their teeth and start getting sick 5 hours without a hit.
>>12694249
pretty much this. real junkies look just all fucked up and dirty and diseased
>>
>>12694255
damn nigga thats deep
>>
>>12694238
You are being cuck-ditioned.
>>
File: 1480456528831 - sara+linus.jpg (84KB, 492x305px) Image search: [Google]
1480456528831 - sara+linus.jpg
84KB, 492x305px
>>12694238
(perceived) Intelligence is attractive
Intelligent people tend to look like skeletors who never get any sleep and put no effort into their appearance
>>
>>12694238
Thought it was cool when I was younger, its only cool on /fa/
>>
>>12695092
nigga no one gives a shit about your ugly girlfriend
>>
>>12694238
Because you've obviously never seen a real junkie before.
>>
Only two of of my friends who got into h are now dead. Neither was effay just rly greasy and sad
>>
>>12694238
heroin addicts aren't attractive

it just so happens that skinny, pale, messy haired young men can possibly come under the banner of 'heroin chic' and they've been considered attractive for years
>>
>>12695669
t h i s
>>
File: valfuckingkilmer.jpg (117KB, 1327x577px) Image search: [Google]
valfuckingkilmer.jpg
117KB, 1327x577px
for example
>>
>>12695554
fucking what no you just think of a certain aesthetic as smart. Do you realize you literally described an average neckbeard minus the weight.
>>
>>12694238
terrible hair
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.