[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you pick cloths that fit? I've recently lost a bunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

How do you pick cloths that fit?

I've recently lost a bunch of weight and am looking pretty handsome. I want to add to it with solid fashion, but I can't figure out how to choose the right size.

I was recently looking at pics of myself and it was obvious they were baggy. But when I went out and bought tighter ones, while they did look better, they squeezed my body so much that I'd just feel self conscious wearing them in public.

It's even worse with jeans. I was once out with my GF trying on clothes, and we tried on this pair of jeans that she said made my butt look great. I bought them basically because she insisted, buttering me up with flattery, but after we broke up I never had the balls to wear them again.

I've also found that wearing tight clothes can get ramdom women hitting on you, which I've always found very uncomfortable especially if there's a big group of them.

What do, /fa/?

I want to dress sexy but I'm too shy to do it publicly.

Is there a middle ground?
>>
do you want attention or not? you say you do, then you say you're too shy

make up your fucking mind
>>
>>12692926
just get someone to help you take some body measurements. Or do it yourself. Then use those numbers to help you figure out what sizes work best for you
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.