[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I dress to pick up hipster city girls at the local bar/house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: me.jpg (39KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
39KB, 480x640px
How do I dress to pick up hipster city girls at the local bar/house music/ live noise bands/ venue?
What is good to wear out dancing (and trying to pick up girls to funky or soul music house remixes?

I am a white person.
>>
>>12690972
It's better to work on yourself and then your style.
>>
Why do people keep making these threads? If you're not picking up these girls anyway, what makes you think you can change your shirt and suddenly be flooded by pussy? It's clear the problem isn't your clothes, you're just autistic.
>>
>>12690972
T-shirt, flannel, slim or skinny black jeans. tuxbell.com has a guide to basics, start there. Then look at pictures of well dressed people online in general and WDYWT/WIWT threads (here or reddit malefashion/malefashionadvice) and base your outfit on theirs
>>
>>12690972
Man if you have to ask like that you will never make it.
Even if I gave you all the links to cop the entire outfit you would still most probably pick the wrong size of everything because you're not aware how it should look on you. No one will fuck you just because you have black skinny jeans and a worn out obscure band shirt.
Also your harcut is absolutely terrible and does not fit your long face at all, it's a 2014 trend for people with zero personality
>>
File: 1894_0.jpg (107KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
1894_0.jpg
107KB, 650x433px
>>12691188
what is a better haircut? That photo IS from 2014 haha. I use the clippers myself but all I know how to do is undercut or buzzcut.

I am just looking for a good outfit for "going out" I have my own style and dont care about looks usually but I am looking feedback for my one "going out" outfit. Im not saying changing my clothes will make me able to pick up girls, I was just mentioning the target demographic (college age hipsters in a big city). I do fine picking up women I am just looking for a bit of a tip (which you guys are saying I need so help me out.

I see a lot of criticism here on this board but I dont see why it should be so hard to recommend one simple outfit. You have the setting, style type, anoto of someone who looks very similar to me (not my photo, but close enough.) Seems like you guys have a lot of baggage relating to this topic.
>>
>>12691975
/fa/ is not your personal stylist
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.