[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk. Has your sense of fashion actually opened up opportunities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: gmdTm.jpg (200KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
gmdTm.jpg
200KB, 1280x850px
Real talk. Has your sense of fashion actually opened up opportunities for sex with girls or is fashion a waste of time and money if this is my primary motivator?
>>
I wouldn't know.
>>
fashion only works if you're rich or good looking
>>
I wouldn't call it "a sense of fashion" but as soon as I started cutting my hair regularly, and wearing things beyond ratty old hoodies, dad jeans and cheap runners I gained significantly more attention from the opposite sex. That's more putting effort in to yourself though as opposed to developing a sense of fashion.

If you're exclusively developing a "sense of fashion" to get opportunities for sex with girls you're wasting your time because I'm willing to bet how you dress is not your barrier to pussy.
>>
Had my first /fa/ gf, when I started to wear better (fitting) clothing. She said she wanted to compliment me so bad, but since she didn't know me then she was too shy to say anything.
>>
>>12689799
yeah it has actually. i'm terrible at socializing but i'm pretty attractive and most people say i dress well, so it gives people a good first impression that i otherwise would be unable to make.
>>
I think it could very well boost a girls curiosity especially if you have great hygiene
>>
>>12689799
>was a 9/10 but dressed in normie clothes
>closet full of jeans, tees, hoodies
>discover fa
>dress only in rick
>become true 11/10
>puss every hour of every day

yeah it's kind of my destiny
>>
>>12689799
>Has your sense of fashion actually opened up opportunities for sex with girls
Yes

>is fashion a waste of time and money if this is my primary motivator?
Yes
>>
Yes, but there's a prerequisite of already being attractive.
>>
>>12689799
i have a jacket that looks like leons from re4 except black and idk if it was the jacket but a girl i met instantly wanted to fuck, even tho i got hella drunk and puked on myself that night
>>
Good hygiene and actually giving a shit about your appearance goes a long way. The are very basic things grown ass men don't know to keep themselves clean like flossing or keeping nails short. My friends and I agree that guys with good hygiene are a must have. I've seriously met guys who are too lazy to groom and/ or are scared of it being too "feminine" to clean themselves then wondering why no girls will fuck them. It's insane
>>
>>12689799
it's gotten me compliments from girls and I've definitely been more confident about myself because getting /fa/ has been part of a bigger effort to improve myself after being a slob, kind of like >>12689820 >>12690230

>>12690187
sums it up tho
>>
File: 1484956158615.png (181KB, 309x323px) Image search: [Google]
1484956158615.png
181KB, 309x323px
I get more compliments from guys than girls. I still struck out with girls due to my weaponized autism
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.