[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this kind of hairstyle is still cooler and manlier than all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

this kind of hairstyle is still cooler and manlier than all the gay swoopy hipster pompadour bullshit we have going on in recent years.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>
>>12684107
poor guy, so close to being really handsome, but his nose's gravitational pull brings his face too close together
>>
>>12684107
That is the haircut of a guy who wears a GOS, is a used car salesman, or is in some bullshit MLM like Kyani.
>>
>>12684179
what is GOS, MLM, and kyani? you guys are fucking nerds and no one cares about this shit irl. enjoy spending 5,000 dollars on fashion lol.
>>
>>12684236
Going out shirt - typically a black collared shirt. May have white, grey or purple accents, likely pinstripes.

MLM - Multi-Level Marketing; Essentially a pyramid scheme with a product. Kyani is one of the more prevalent ones and is typically filled with a bunch of douchebags who wear their polyesters suits too tight and apply too much hair product.
>>
>>12684263
>Going out shirt - typically a black collared shirt. May have white, grey or purple accents, likely pinstripes.
in other words something no one cares about except fashion nerds on the internet, got it.
>people with this haircut are in to pyramid schemes
that's extremely specific, did you just have a run in with one individual that looked like that fit this description and extrapolate on that? I still don't think it says anything about this hairstyle.
>>
>>12684280
It's a pretty dated look. Something from around the early to mid 00's. Even club bros don't wear that type of stuff that often. It is more likely a 40 year old divorced guy who wants to hit on young women.

I have met many who are into that type of stuff and have this type of haircut. For some reason, it is more common among people in MLMs and car salesman. I am not sure why, but I have experienced it many times.
>>
>>12684299
I think it may appear manly to some people, but I do think that their are more masculine hairstyle to chose from. It looks slightly childish.

I don't really gay for all the swoopy shit, and the overdone pompadours. They are for people dressed by the internet.

I really like David Gandy's hair because it is masculine without trying to follow a trend or trying too hard.
>>
>>12684306
care* not gay

hahaha
>>
>>12684107
My Cousin had this hair style in his teenage years to early 20s like 10 years ago
Back in time he was a Slayer with this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.